Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rafael Soriano accepts arbitration!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MAC16

Jul 29, 2009
This puts the braves with Saito, Wagner, Soriano, Moylan!!! what a great bullpen!
Soriano kind of screwed the braves here though! now they need to trade lowe or vasquez to clear room to make other moves.

Pastretta

Aug 27, 2008
Arizona
Nice and Soriano will not have all the pressure on him to close games! That Braves pen has so much potential to be like the old Braves pens! :mrgreen:

braden

Aug 7, 2008
cgilmo said:
Pastretta said:
Nice and Soriano will not have all the pressure on him to close games! That Braves pen has so much potential to be like the old Braves pens! :mrgreen:

he will be traded soon

He can't be traded until June 15th, unless he approves the deal.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
braden said:
cgilmo said:
Pastretta said:

he will be traded soon

And you seriously think he wouldn't approve the deal?

braden

Aug 7, 2008
cgilmo said:
braden said:
cgilmo said:
Pastretta said:

he will be traded soon

And you seriously think he wouldn't approve the deal?

I didn't say that. He certainly has leverage now, though. He can demand an extension, for instance.

Some are suggesting that this was simply a tactic employed by his agent to save his value as a Type A. I can certainly see that and I'm sure it'll be addressed at the next CBA.

Members online

Latest posts