Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Wish me/Blake luck (Hawksworth)!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
With the St. Louis Cardinals (my favorite team) doing nothing in the way of siging a quality pitcher and Carepenter having nerve/shoulder isues; it is clear to me that at some point they'll need help from on the farm.

My goal is to also purchase an '01 Pujols Chrome by the time he returns from TJ surgery. That being said, if Blake Hawksworth had a productive off-season, can rebound/build from his AAA season last year, and perform well if called upon...I COULD BE SITTING ON A PUJOLS CHROME WORTH OF SWEET HAWKSWORTH RC'S!!

Sterling Black Refractor auto /25 BGS 9.5
Sterling Black Refractor auto /25 BGS 9
(2)Sterling Balck Refractor /25
(3) Sterling refractor autos
(10) Sterling Autos
(2) Bowman Chrome Gold Refractors
(50) regular Chromes
Topps Chrome Black Refractor auto /25
Topps Chrome Gold Refractor auto BGS 9
Topps Chrome Gold Refractor auto
Topps Chrome Refractor auto
...and a hand full of regular low end stuff.
Topps Pristine Refractor BGS 10
(4) Topps Pristine Gold Refractors /41
Topps Pristine Printing Plate
Topps Heritage Chrome Black Refractor /55
Topps Cracker Jack error back BGS 9.5

If everyone could just reply "Good luck Adam" or "Come on Hawk!" or "Dude you are very weird" ... maybe we call will it to happen!!

THANKS

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
and BTW, before we make fun of my investment...I was picking him up for nothing (except for the Topps Chromes from lasvegasBBCheaven) during and after his AA season in which he was named the Cardinals top pitching prospect.

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
centerfieldsports said:
i have known blake for a few years, i own a nice stash of his cards, full game used jerseys and a nice fielding glove, i hope he has a big year as well

thanks for the comment...nice to have another Hawksworth fan.

I should also add that Blake is the coolest & nicest MiLBer I've ever encountered and if he did make it I wouldn't sell everything as I'd need a few nuggets for the PC.

rookierolodex

Sep 17, 2008
Good maybe I can sell what I have, and guess who I got them from :eek:
Hawksworth sterling autos x4
black ref sterling auto #/25
topps pristine gold ref #/41 x3
chrome ref x2

otherwise Adam will be getting a visit from Dr. Evil :twisted:

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
I had a ton of Hawksworth at one point ,but I kind of soured on him. He almost got called up for a sport start April 10th ,but it didn't end up going through. After that he went downhill. I hope he works out for you better than he did me.

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
rookierolodex said:
chrome ref x2

Hey, when I sold them to you they were looking good...I hope for the both of us that he can turn his career around and that the Cardinals will need him...and they will need a lot of arm help this year.

rookierolodex

Sep 17, 2008
Adamsince1981 said:
rookierolodex said:
chrome ref x2

Hey, when I sold them to you they were looking good...I hope for the both of us that he can turn his career around and that the Cardinals will need him...and they will need a lot of arm help this year.
LUV U :D

Members online

Latest posts