Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Steelers toy drive autos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
With a toy donation, you get one auto from each player. LaMarr Woodley, Ziggy Hood, Willie Parker, and Dennis Dixon were supposed to be there. In typical ass hat fashion, Parker was a no-show. That's the 2nd time in 3 years he's done that. What a dick, I don't even know why they even bother asking him. Here's what I got signed.

Michigan-Penn State program signed by Woodley:

woodleymichigan-psuprogramauto.jpg

Ziggy Hood signed mini:

hoodmini.jpg

Dennis Dixon signed bowman chrome (with no rubbing or prep needed...in reference to "Reds in 2009" red refractor poll)

dixonchromeauto.jpg

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
Very nice Tim.

That bo chro card looks really sharp.

They should have shard come next year not like Parker is worth a damn any more any more

DRav87

Aug 11, 2008
Wisconsin
mstng99tim said:
Dennis Dixon signed bowman chrome (with no rubbing or prep needed...in reference to "Reds in 2009" red refractor poll)

dixonchromeauto.jpg

That is what I like to see! What type of marker did you use?

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
Nice Tim! Merriweather, Fuqua, Andy Russell were all at buckheads Saurday. They all signed for free. It was awesome!

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
wheeler281 said:
Nice Tim! Merriweather, Fuqua, Andy Russell were all at buckheads Saurday. They all signed for free. It was awesome!

Nice!!! Did you get anything signed? Was that a Mafia event?

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
Yeah that was the mafia event. I got an 8x10 signed by Russell. He personalized it to with " To wheels". ( I had nothing signed by Russell) Merriweather is always great. Just warm and friendly. Looks like he could suit up.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
wheeler281 said:
Yeah that was the mafia event. I got an 8x10 signed by Russell. He personalized it to with " To wheels". ( I had nothing signed by Russell) Merriweather is always great. Just warm and friendly. Looks like he could suit up.

Cool. I really should sign up and be a member of the SCM.

I don't have anything signed by Russell. I'd like to get that pic of him, Ham, and Lambert when they were in the dressing room signed some day.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Brad said:
Cool Woodley program. That was a great game!

Yeah it was. For those that don't know/can't remember, there were 2 td's scored in the last minute of the game with Mario Manningham catching a td pass from Henne to end the game.

Members online

Latest posts