Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Nfl team collector Group (idea)

Is this a good idea

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
Well the NCAA collector group run by Ryo has been running great for as long as i can remember. I was thinking we could start one with basicly the same rules just for NFL teams. i could run it if nobody else wanted to. post ideas yes no whatever about this here.
here who i think is in so far

jeff550-Arizona Cardinals
Card Magnet-Dallas Cowboys
dinicon-Arizona Cardinals any other teams you collect? maybe we could do a list of players for you because i dont do much wells yet, to much money
Daltonb1219-San Fransico 49ers
Billy Packer-Green Bay Packers

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I'd probably be interested in a pro team one as well. I don't buy/trade much for Cowboys (always get sidetracked with my Hurricanes collection), so it would be nice to bulk it up a bit.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
If you do two per team, just make sure that you don't give the same person back-to-back partners who collect the same team.

Nate set up a little free website just for us to put our information down. If you wouldn't want to do that, I'd be willing to set it up for you. Assuming that's something you'd want.

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
Card Magnet said:
If you do two per team, just make sure that you don't give the same person back-to-back partners who collect the same team.

Nate set up a little free website just for us to put our information down. If you wouldn't want to do that, I'd be willing to set it up for you. Assuming that's something you'd want.
that could help me, so your in

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
jeff550 said:
Card Magnet said:

that could help me, so your in
Awesome. I'm in for the Dallas Cowboys (of course) if this goes through.

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
If there is as many people as there is in the college group i dont think there should be 2 of the same team.

just my 2 cents

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
Daltonb1219 said:
If there is as many people as there is in the college group i dont think there should be 2 of the same team.

just my 2 cents

Its your thing man, but I gotta agree with Dalton there is usually not enough room for two people with the same team in a small collector group.

I'm too picky about what Steelers I get or I'd join up. Good luck with it.

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
Billy Packer said:
I'd be in for the Packers.
your in,
so wee up to 4 maybe five, i think we are close to getting this started, if we get the aproved by the staff

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
Card Magnet said:
Just another thing to chime in with, I think the rules should be the cards have to have the person pictured in the teams uniform.
good rule. i will have to add that in when i make the rules

Ryo1549

Aug 17, 2008
Round Rock, TX
Some rules to go by.

Everyone should send by the end of the month ( i don't follow this one well, which is the reason why I barely do any group things anymore)

Set a minimum amount of cards. If you don't someone will send the worst possible package..I guarantee it (not out of this group but it'll happen)

Make sure with new members you get people to send first. Had a lot of people come into the group get a month's worth of stuff and not ever hear from again.

Lemme know if u want some help with it.

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
I'd possibly be interesting - just don't want to commit myself before seeing the guidelines.

Either way good luck. Hopefully you have more luck then when I tried doing this for b-ball on the Beckett site.....it was a constant headache. ::facepalm:: From that experience, I also agree with others, the multiple team thing probably is not a good idea.

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
rymflaherty said:
I'd possibly be interesting - just don't want to commit myself before seeing the guidelines.

Either way good luck. Hopefully you have more luck then when I tried doing this for b-ball on the Beckett site.....it was a constant headache. ::facepalm:: From that experience, I also agree with others, the multiple team thing probably is not a good idea.
Alright i will set out some guidelines

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
here are some rules.
1. You muct send at least 1 package a month.
2. you package must contain 10 cards, at least 2 gu or auto (try to get one of each of possible)
3. If you are new you have to send first ( no offence to the new people just dont want anyone to get ripped off)
4. Dc is nor required but is HIGHLY recomended.
5. if for some reason you cant send let me know and we will arange something. 9this is only for special ocasions)
6. Cards must be in your teams uniform.
7. Post when you get your cards. scans are apreciated.
8. post any other rules i left out here :D

Members online

Latest posts