Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Received a nice low #'d Griffey today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

prospectorgems

Nov 29, 2008
Wisconsin
I think this is a pretty cool looking card. 2007 Topps '52 Gold - Serial #'d 13/52. Seller had a bad title for it, but still paid $10. May not be a steal, but still a nice card regardless.

griffey_07t52gold13.jpg

prospectorgems

Nov 29, 2008
Wisconsin
Thanks, the scan really doesn't do it justice. I had no idea what the card was going to look like until I received it today. Very nice refractor finish to it.

DRav87

Aug 11, 2008
Wisconsin
descott77 said:
gotta love buying things where the seller doesnt know whats going on (misspelled names, wrong year...etc)

congrats

Makes you wonder how they even got the card when they have no clue whats going on.

prospectorgems

Nov 29, 2008
Wisconsin
Reds in 2009 said:
descott77 said:
gotta love buying things where the seller doesnt know whats going on (misspelled names, wrong year...etc)

congrats

Makes you wonder how they even got the card when they have no clue whats going on.

No kidding. The seller said he was a truck driver and I received the package today in a flimsy mailer with 3 stamps and the card was encased in bubble wrap with no protection, but the card turned out to be fine.

carlitoson

Aug 7, 2008
Nice Griffey...congrats on landing it!

I like the '52 gold refractors as much if not more than the Bowman Chrome ones. Here's my only one:
ReynoldsGold2.jpg

Members online