Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sent in my unwanted GU to Blowout and got 2 boxes for them

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

josh3302

Oct 28, 2008
Sent in 52 Terrible GU/Autos to blowout which gave me $91 credit to use. Have no other money to spend so I only got these

2008 Donruss Elite Box:

Bud Norris Auto /1095 (Not bad)
Anthony Hewitt Auto /920 (How is he doing? Last I heard/saw he sucked)
Tyler Cline Auto /100 (Is he any good?)
Denny Almonte Auto /100 (Is he any good?)
EXTRA HIT!!: Allan Dykstra Collegiate Patches Auto /250 (How is he doing in the minors?)
Aaron Cunningham Base /75
Niko Vasquez Base /150

2006 Future Stars Box

Cody Ross Auto RC
Paul Maholm Auto RC
John Koronka Auto RC
Anderson Hernandez Auto RC
Chris Denorfia Auto RC

2006 Playoff Bonus Pack: RC's of top picks plus a DeAngelo Williams Patch RC (3 CLR)

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
This is the best deal going right now in IMO.
Can't go wrong getting rid of junk at $1.75 each.
I traded in last month for $160 in product and was very pleased with my Fusion boxes I busted.
Just a couple of weeks ago a guy came up to my table and asked if there were any GU or autos (any sport) that I wanted to get rid of and I ended up getting rid of 120 more junk hockey, basketball, tennis (yes Tennis), and a couple of soccer jerseys (yes soccer!)

twcbjr

Aug 8, 2008
UPDATE 11/20/09:
Game used Trading Promotion a huge success!

A special thanks to everyone who participated and sent in their game used/auto cards! The promotion was an enormous
success as many of you used this promotion to pick up a ton of boxes and cases!
This promotion will be officially ending as of Monday, November 23rd 2009. Please note
that any shipments postmarked AFTER November 23rd will be refused and marked return to sender.

Any questions feel free to send me an email at anytime!
Thanks again guys!

Dan
Blowoutcards
[email protected]

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
I was just about to put an order together. Any chance you will do this again?

Thanks

twcbjr said:
UPDATE 11/20/09:
Game used Trading Promotion a huge success!

A special thanks to everyone who participated and sent in their game used/auto cards! The promotion was an enormous
success as many of you used this promotion to pick up a ton of boxes and cases!
This promotion will be officially ending as of Monday, November 23rd 2009. Please note
that any shipments postmarked AFTER November 23rd will be refused and marked return to sender.

Any questions feel free to send me an email at anytime!
Thanks again guys!

Dan
Blowoutcards
[email protected]

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
goldenegg1 said:
I traded in last month for $160 in product and was very pleased with my Fusion boxes I busted.
Just a couple of weeks ago a guy came up to my table and asked if there were any GU or autos (any sport) that I wanted to get rid of and I ended up getting rid of 120 more junk hockey, basketball, tennis (yes Tennis), and a couple of soccer jerseys (yes soccer!)

I thought they just stopped this recently?

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
SINFULONE said:
goldenegg1 said:

I thought they just stopped this recently?

They stopped it late last month, I traded them in earlier last month, and the guy walking around was at a local show.

Members online

Latest posts