Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Logan Morrison is ready for the bigs..says Marlins President

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Great Dealz Rob

Mar 11, 2009
2009-06-28-1403-56.jpg

darkman

Aug 7, 2008
pulled this out of my case and sold about a year ago for $200(nice to see chromeball still has the 1/1 Gindl out that case too :D) . Wonder if it would still pull in that much?

loganmorrison.jpg

chrome_ball

Aug 7, 2008
Michigan
darkman said:
pulled this out of my case and sold about a year ago for $200(nice to see chromeball still has the 1/1 Gindl out that case too :D) . Wonder if it would still pull in that much?

loganmorrison.jpg

LMAO! I have that card too!

Logan_Morrison_Elite_Gold_Status_Auto.jpg

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
chrome_ball said:
darkman said:

loganmorrison.jpg

LMAO! I have that card too!

Logan_Morrison_Elite_Gold_Status_Auto.jpg

Wow, it must be the scans but the doesn't the top edges look awfully "bad" on the RAW pic as opposed to the 9.5 one? Must be my eyes or something! Lol :lol:

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
kentuckyderby said:
I am half asleep but how are there two 1/5?

The raw guy sold it to the guy who eventually graded it 9.5. The raw guy was just showing the card he used to have!

chrome_ball

Aug 7, 2008
Michigan
Messier2 said:
Wow, it must be the scans but the doesn't the top edges look awfully "bad" on the RAW pic as opposed to the 9.5 one? Must be my eyes or something! Lol :lol:

I noticed that too, must have been some sort of optical illusion, lol.

darkman

Aug 7, 2008
Thats funny :lol: ... you almost have all the hits out of that case.... How much did you buy it for if I may ask? I also did not think it was a 9.5 card..that's awesome.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts