Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How do you guys ship to BGS?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
Going to submit my Lincecums (First submission ever), tips? I am not good at putting cards in Card Savers, tip on that as well lol.

zach

Aug 7, 2008
Evil Empire
To put them in a cardsaver...you can cut the cardsaver down the long side and put the card in (use a penny sleeve too).

To ship, I always placed all cards between 4 pieces of cardboard and then send FedEx.

You can probably do without the FedEx but I like the tracking abilities of FedEx better than the USPS.

952melvin

Aug 12, 2008
You need a micro fiber cloth, like the ones you get with a pair of glasses. Softly wipe down the card on both sides with that to remove finger prints and such.

DC confirmation.

Also another trick, with the penny sleeves you can take and cut a small amount of one of the corners off to help spread the sleeve more to make it easier to put the card in it with out damaging it. You can also get bigger sleeves, like the 100+ point font sleeves or the vintage sleeves.

1995BBRefractorGuy

Dec 20, 2008
Philip J. Fry said:
Armored car with 7 security guards, hand delivered with gloves and a biohazard suit.

;)

Man, I knew Tony Clark was collectable and a great guy, just didn't know they were that valuable.

For me... penny sleeves 1/4 slit at top to be sure the corners don't catch, I used to use card savers and do the cut them down one side trick, but I know I use the oversize card savers and that avoids having to cut down the side.

Latest posts