Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BDP needs to come out...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
so i can stop dumping money into tristar. all kidding aside, i was very happy to pick this up for $20 dlvd.

!Bg3o4pQBGk~$(KGrHqIOKiwEryYkgvmZBLG8(CbdZ!~~_12.jpg
red foil #5/5

goes nicely with this one i have incoming...

!Bgpl)ew!2k~$(KGrHqIOKiQEryFkcOTzBLGERQWJs!~~_12.jpg
base #/199

i'm am officially done with him until bdp hits

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
maybe they should use the stickers signed first on the rare parallels...looks like he got a little lazy

Great Dealz Rob

Mar 11, 2009
I agree, but for different reasons. I keep dropping money on Brett Jackson Tristar Autos. Probably too much, but he's not even in BDP. I just wanna rip some wax. :D

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
Superfractor said:
Luckily, I haven't been tempted to purchase that low-tier stuff for Brothers, Matzek and Wheeler. :cool:

Great investment. I've bookmarked so many, but kept forgetting about them. I'm sure you're the one that nabbed those Purple 1/1's.

BDP needs to come out before BA finishes their lists so that peeps can make some money for being smart.

I, for one, won't be buying trout when BDP comes out. Things seem to be going just a bit too well for him right now.

Superfractor

Nov 14, 2009
The Front Range, Colorado
pigskincardboard said:
Superfractor said:
Luckily, I haven't been tempted to purchase that low-tier stuff for Brothers, Matzek and Wheeler. :cool:

Great investment. I've bookmarked so many, but kept forgetting about them. I'm sure you're the one that nabbed those Purple 1/1's.

BDP needs to come out before BA finishes their lists so that peeps can make some money for being smart.

I, for one, won't be buying trout when BDP comes out. Things seem to be going just a bit too well for him right now.
Actually, it wasn't me. I can assure you that - while I've been tempted - I have not purchased any Tristar of those men. I've been saving up and purchasing less so that I may give their Superfractors, a run for their money. Best case scenario, I nab two of those three, worst case; At least one.

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
It didn't click that you were talking about Tim, not Zack.

You're going to have a hard time getting the Matzek card, but if you're lucky I'll mis-type his name.

I can't help but type maztek.

I'll probably try and grab at least a red refractor of matzek. I'm not sure where he'll debut. We'll see.

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
Adamsince1981 said:
maybe they should use the stickers signed first on the rare parallels...looks like he got a little lazy

for sure...funny thing is the sig on the base is what attracted me to the card. i have seen about 50 of his sigs on the bay and none are as clean as that one.

Members online

Latest posts