Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Last/First Mailday

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Codasco07

Aug 7, 2008
DC/StL
Probably my last postworthy mailday of the year and my first Pujols patch card.

newPujolsFront026.jpg
newPujolsback027.jpg

These are the other copies of the card I've seen. I think I like my patch best.

22of25.png
Screenshot2009-12-03at102850PM.png

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Ridiculous card!! Mind sharing what it set you back?

Codasco07

Aug 7, 2008
DC/StL
Topnotchsy said:

Just over 1500, I was hoping to get the bing discount but since the seller is from Canada it wouldn't work.

http://cgi.ebay.com/2001-DONRUSS-ST...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_2?hash=item19b806cf29

I was quoted 2400 on it at the Fanfest this summer. It traded hands at least once since then. I'm very interested to see what the Topps Reserve Retail Autograph that's listed will go for. There hasn't been one up since this summer and that one went for around 1500 as well. While the Reserve Retail is one of my favorite cards, I'd much rather have the Studio for my money.

carlitoson

Aug 7, 2008
WOW, that thing is packed full of goodness.

Extremely rare...check
First-year...check
Game-used bat...check
Sick patch...check
Autographed...check

Oh yeah, and it's some guy named Albert Pujols. :shock:

Congrats on landing it!! Awesome card.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Codasco07 said:
Topnotchsy said:

Just over 1500, I was hoping to get the bing discount but since the seller is from Canada it wouldn't work.

http://cgi.ebay.com/2001-DONRUSS-ST...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_2?hash=item19b806cf29

I was quoted 2400 on it at the Fanfest this summer. It traded hands at least once since then. I'm very interested to see what the Topps Reserve Retail Autograph that's listed will go for. There hasn't been one up since this summer and that one went for around 1500 as well. While the Reserve Retail is one of my favorite cards, I'd much rather have the Studio for my money.
Solid price!! I have an eye on the Reserve Auto as well, but I'd take your card over it.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
You brought the violenece with that pickup. Sweet patch from the logo, not to mention a bat and an auto to boot. Congrats, I'd be happy

Codasco07

Aug 7, 2008
DC/StL
If anyone knows where I can find his brother, PLMK

studio_dcc_auto.jpg

I think an old BMB member got one as a replacement from DLP in 2003 or so.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts