Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

As if 2/2 wasn't good enough..i guess a fake patch helps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pills

Aug 7, 2008
Looking at what else the seller has up for sale tells me that he likely didn't fake it himself.

Whether or not he knows he's selling a fake patch (and that set, as we know, is pretty damn good about saying what's a patch and what's not) is up in the air.

cammy collector

May 4, 2009
Western Maryland
not to thread jack, but since you are a big fan of Prime Patches (as am I) I thought I'd link you to some of my patches. all are available if interested...

EDIT: I'll post the link when photobucket decides to stop being a piece of ****

connerusmc86

Dec 16, 2008
Jacksonville,NC
wow pinbreaker..amazing edgar collection..thats my biggest downfall is hardcore player collectors like yourself scooping up all the nice cards from the set..thanks for the posts all...

js0000001

Oct 1, 2008
I still can't understand why people are bidding on this?

its freakin' Lo Duca!!

Even if it were real I wouldn't pay more then $10 for it

cstmleather

Jan 14, 2009
That's an obvious fake. Found this over a year ago. Another low numbered jumbo /20. Forgot what it went for, think it was under $20. Seller had a bad title.

FakeAndersonPatch.jpg

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
I guess it doesn't help that the patch appears to be from the 2004 All-Star game in Houston - a year LoDuca didn't make the All-Star team.

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
moxacaine said:
There are some mess ups in this set. I had a chipper jones that said laundry tag when it was just a normal patch.

That's true, I have one too!

05PPccLT1.jpg

What I don't understand is why the jumbo non prime is #/ only 2?