Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I am tagging myself a Will Inman Collector

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lordsepic

Aug 9, 2008
If you guys get any of his chrome ref or colors hit me up for a trade or sale. I am gonna focus on him for a while. Already hatched down a little stash

Mudcatsfan

Aug 7, 2008
Circa, 2007 i wanna say.

My impressions of him were, drop-and-drive, deception, funky, thick legged, short, fastball was poppin, breaking stuff was slurvey, and he dropped his release point on his breaking pitches to the point where i was calling them out and being right 3/4 of the time.

High side, he could be great, low side, he could be an effective reliever.

Inman1.jpg

Inman2.jpg

Inman3.jpg

lordsepic

Aug 9, 2008
kentuckyderby said:
ebayer erich860 had it up for BIN/BO
nobody purchased it as far as I know

thanks.. .now to find out who that is.. the hunt will begin

kentuckyderby

Aug 7, 2008
was Chicago now Glendale AZ
lordsepic said:
kentuckyderby said:
ebayer erich860 had it up for BIN/BO
nobody purchased it as far as I know

thanks.. .now to find out who that is.. the hunt will begin

FCB member with similar ERICH name but not same dude
Our ERICH has that ugly rosie o donnell avatar

this ebay erich just sold me a holland BDP and some odorizzi
I will email him telling him to check out this website

Andy

By the way, I am still bummed about losing to Bo Flightposite in fantasy FB this week

sheetskout

Administrator
Aug 10, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
Mudcatsfan said:
Circa, 2007 i wanna say.

My impressions of him were, drop-and-drive, deception, funky, thick legged, short, fastball was poppin, breaking stuff was slurvey, and he dropped his release point on his breaking pitches to the point where i was calling them out and being right 3/4 of the time.

High side, he could be great, low side, he could be an effective reliever.

Agreed. This is also coming from a former Inman hopeful as he was a one-time Brewer prospect.

I never got into him because his motion was jerky and non-repeatable. Be extremely careful here. Every scouting report I have heard about Inman has mentioned this.

This makes me think of former-Ranger Roger Pavlik. He was also loaded with talent but his delivery was all over the place causing inconsistency and injury.

Honestly, now I consider Inman the pitching version of Cody Johnson.

JVC

Aug 24, 2008
Boston
The owner of the red 1/1 is actually a buddy of mine (just got back from his house a couple minutes ago). He is a member of this board but doesn't get online to post much. If anybody is interested in the card PM me for his email addy. He is also open to trading it so make sure your trade lists and buckets are updated.

Members online

Latest posts