Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Opinion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rookies_plus

Mar 28, 2009
Minneapolis, MN
A guy on another site, bashes my checkoutmycards inventory in his signature - saying he avoids me. Alot of times I leave the prices high cause if a guy gets hot or has a hot performance his card sells well above normal prices. Case and Point David Hernandez's first start and Jon Sanchez's pitching performance. I also have alot of prospects that I don't mind sitting on, but I throw them out there at a higher price in case someone makes me an offer or the guy gets called up, and usually the card sells and sometimes a set builder will pay a little more on COMC, cause he can combine the shipping. Obviously some don't like this, but do you really feel the need to bash me in your signature without even letting me know what the issue is? Do I call him out? I know he is a member on this site. Do I take any recourse? He always makes me offers at half the price I have the card listed for. I just counter with the price I want or decline. Any thoughts apprechiated. Am I being the complainer here? I really feel the person doing this is being very childish. Its that kind of behavior that I do not understand. Does he have a problem cause I don't accept his offers? Sorry for the rant, but stuff like this in the hobby makes me want to run away from it.

And a Post Thanksgiving Thanks, cause I have been busy with work
I am very grateful for this site and the many people that are involved here. The information is great and I read it almost everyday. Even though I don't contribute here often I apprechiate what all of you bring to the table, the information, thoughts, opinons and cards you share.

i43770

Aug 7, 2008
Portland, OR
No, I don't believe he should be saying negative things about you. If he doesn't like your prices or pricing practices, he just shouldn't buy from you.

I know you have a few things up of one of the guys I collect. One of the items I don't have yet, but even if I offered you 50% of your asking price, it would still be more than they have sold for on eBay, so I don't worry about it.

Members online

Latest posts