Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

bing - are you getting instant cash back?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
Decided to make a little purchse using bing. I was expecting cashback, but instead it said 60 days.

Have you been getting instant cashback???

Skrip

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
I did twice when it was 10% and 15% about a week and a half ago. First time I'd ever gotten instant cash back.

Great Dealz Rob

Mar 11, 2009
Generally, if you pay via Credit Card you will get instant cash back. It's hit or miss with PP balance or Instant transfer.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Instant cash back every time for me. I try to make sure I sign into Bing then run my search. Before I had been waiting the 60+ days. I dont know if this helps but it has the last 2 Bing Purchases through ebay.

muchuckwagon

Oct 8, 2008
Deceased
I was happy to see the 20% from the '09 BCDP case instantly refunded in my Paypal account. Actually, the money was in my Paypal account before my Bing account was updated to reflect the transaction.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I just signed up last week and made one purchase (well, a family member did) for a large amount, but I see nothing yet. Purchase was from Sears.

How long does it normally take? Big Crumbs is showing my cash back from purchases the same day, and the next.

I don't mean to hijack the thread, just wanted to maybe tap these Bing minds

parsetdx

Apr 15, 2009
Philly
I used to use Live Search all the time for Cash Back on Ebay, but I can't seem to get Bing to give me any links into eBay.

How are you guys doing it? What keywords are you using to bring up the eBay cash back?

bigpops65

Feb 9, 2009
Providence, RI
I made a purcahse a few weeks back using Bing. According to my bing account, it would take up to 60 days to get the cash back, and the estimated time it will be available is like mid-Jan

jumbojohnny

Aug 7, 2008
I used bing for A LOT this holiday. I think I made 90% of my purchases online, including wrapping paper. I have $306 in cash back and counting. Only some of which is instant, some I am waiting on. This was my first time using it so hopefully everything keeps going well.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
Yeah, it is weird. The last 6-7 times I used it, I received instant cash back. That is why i was surprised to not get it this time.

skrip

KC37

Aug 7, 2008
Massachusetts
What happens if you return an item after you get instant cashback? My wife bought a new Wii. The seller sent a refurbished Wii. But she got instant cash, and is returning it to him. Do they take the cashback, back?

Brett Keith

Aug 7, 2008
Peoria, IL
bungle77 said:
What happens if you return an item after you get instant cashback? My wife bought a new Wii. The seller sent a refurbished Wii. But she got instant cash, and is returning it to him. Do they take the cashback, back?

Yes, I do believe they take it back, assuming you go through eBay/PayPal. I believe this is what happened to me when I bought something, maybe a case, thought I'd keep the money since it had already been paid, but poof.

Members online

Latest posts