Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2009 Bowman Draft Auto Checklist Prices: BDPP85 Chad Jenkins

BDPP85 Chad Jenkins

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wes

OG
Administrator
BDPP76 Tony Sanchez $22
BDPP77 Eric Arnett $15.65
BDPP78 Tim Wheeler $19.68
BDPP79 Matt Hobgood $21.66
BDPP80 Matt Bashore $17.06
BDPP81 Randal Grichuk $22.14
BDPP82 A.J. ******* $18.13
BDPP83 Reymond Fuentes $19.76
BDPP84 Jiovanni Mier
BDPP85 Chad Jenkins
BDPP86 Zack Wheeler
BDPP87 Mike Minor
BDPP88 Jared Mitchell
BDPP89 Mike Trout
BDPP90 Alex White
BDPP91 Bobby Borchering
BDPP92 Chad James
BDPP93 Tyler Matzek
BDPP94 Max Stassi
BDPP95 Drew Storen
BDPP96 Brad Boxberger
BDPP97 Mike Leake

aaron41984

Jun 22, 2009
Wow, I keep thinking that this poll for each player is going to overhype this set because all the members here are looking at this everyday, but then I remember how bad that this set SUCKS. Even though you say $15 which in actuality probably means $4 or $5, you still are not going to come up with a base auto that breaks $25 on your scale, which probably really means $10, so everybody is going to realize that this is going to be, initially, the least popular draft set EVER (not saying somebody won't surprise us and liven it up later). The only thing that can really be said is that Tate has an Aflac auto and even that means next to nothing since it is only one dull colorless card in a DRAFT set that is missing ALL the big names in this year's draft. I mean come on Topps, FORK OVER SOME F-IN CASH AND GET BORAS' GUYS! WE SHOULD NOT HAVE TO DEAL with a SET TITLED "DRAFT" in 2009 that DOESN'T HAVE STRASBURG, ACKLEY, AND TATE as CHROME AUTOS!!! THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!!

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
aaron41984 said:
Wow, I keep thinking that this poll for each player is going to overhype this set because all the members here are looking at this everyday, but then I remember how bad that this set SUCKS. Even though you say $15 which in actuality probably means $4 or $5, you still are not going to come up with a base auto that breaks $25 on your scale, which probably really means $10, so everybody is going to realize that this is going to be, initially, the least popular draft set EVER (not saying somebody won't surprise us and liven it up later). The only thing that can really be said is that Tate has an Aflac auto and even that means next to nothing since it is only one dull colorless card in a DRAFT set that is missing ALL the big names in this year's draft. I mean come on Topps, FORK OVER SOME F-IN CASH AND GET BORAS' GUYS! WE SHOULD NOT HAVE TO DEAL with a SET TITLED "DRAFT" in 2009 that DOESN'T HAVE STRASBURG, ACKLEY, AND TATE as CHROME AUTOS!!! THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!!

These posts everyday actually help remind me why i dont want to buy any. :)

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
Jenkins is a fatty, that got unfatty, added some firepower, ball sinks..alot. Good control.

Still a bit of a fatty.

team stinks..

Really good pick for the Blue Jays.

I dunno though, I can't see his base passing 13 bucks.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
kentuckyderby said:
For those that want the majority of Boras guys included ---

would you be willing to pay $8-10 per pack for BDP?

Seeing as how his clients have been included in past issues of BDP without a price hike.....no.

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
People will buy BDPP anyways.

I get the feeling that Topps is saving the big-boys for their Pro Debut product coming out early next year.

They're just a bunch of cheap *insert slur here*

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
bradical said:
Who are the jokers that vote $40 on every card?

Probably those who intend on breaking mass amounts of the product and who want to unload their lesser pulls for as much as humanly possible.

Great Dealz Rob

Mar 11, 2009
I still don't see a $40 Base Auto, but you will catch the occasional bidding war on a guy like Trout or Mitchell that could push it up.

soccerman034

Aug 12, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
pigskincardboard said:
Jenkins is a fatty, that got unfatty, added some firepower, ball sinks..alot. Good control.

Still a bit of a fatty.

team stinks..

Really good pick for the Blue Jays.

I dunno though, I can't see his base passing 13 bucks.

Sounds like Brett Anderson.

kentuckyderby

Aug 7, 2008
was Chicago now Glendale AZ
bradical said:
Who are the jokers that vote $40 on every card?

People who have cases incoming and want to make it look as if market is better

I have a case coming but have been voting fairly (most autos 6-15 in my mind)

It's happens every year
Heck, the old Razor forum even had a mod who admitted to doing just that to help pimp product

brianga26

Aug 7, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Chad is a big bodied kid from about a mile from my house at Kennesaw State University. He and Kyle Heckathorn were a great duo at the school. He came out of nowhere as Kyle was highly touted (Cape league etc). Chad is a big pudgy (will be meeting him next week), but he has a wicked slider. Should make it to the show

Members online

Latest posts