Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The hardest ive ever worked in high school...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

redsoxfan2510

Aug 9, 2008
Boston
This is a sculpture project from my sophomore year, and I'm now a senior! This is honestly the hardest I ever worked in high school (haha) and I had high honors and am in National Honors Society. I have an opportunity to meet Ortiz at his restaurant pretty soon, and my thought was that I'd give it to him the next time I met him, but I don't think I could part with this haha. It was a project where he gave us a piece of clay and we printed out a picture. We then put the picture over the clay and poked a lot of holes to outline to picture. We then hollowed it out, he cooked it, and then we painted. I added the signature last. let me know what you think!!

papisculpture.jpg

sneekc

Feb 1, 2009
redsoxfan2510 said:
This is a sculpture project from my sophomore year, and I'm now a senior! This is honestly the hardest I ever worked in high school (haha) and I had high honors and am in National Honors Society. I have an opportunity to meet Ortiz at his restaurant pretty soon, and my thought was that I'd give it to him the next time I met him, but I don't think I could part with this haha. It was a project where he gave us a piece of clay and we printed out a picture. We then put the picture over the clay and poked a lot of holes to outline to picture. We then hollowed it out, he cooked it, and then we painted. I added the signature last. let me know what you think!!
Big Papi might find that a little "stalkerish" no offense :)

Bowman Chromie

Nov 18, 2008
Awesome man!! Very cool! I've met Big Papi several times, and he's one of the nicest guys in the game. He would totally be floored by something like that!

muchuckwagon

Oct 8, 2008
Deceased
The hardest I ever worked in high school was trying to get into Beth Tillman's pants and that lasted three or four months. Yeah, I said hard....and it lasted three or four months. TV has taught me if it lasts more than four hours I should seek immediate medical attention, wow....it if only knew that back in the day because I was walking around like that 24X7 when I was 16 years old.

The only downside to this story is the fact Beth (like many chicks) liked to share all the details of our extracurricular activities in class with her friend. However, her teacher in that particular class happened to be my basketball coach and he overhead several stories.

Being a man of very strong faith, he didn't believe we should be doing the horizontal hokey-pokey. One day he sat me down and explained that premarital sex is a sin and perhaps it was God's plan for my coach to shepard down the road to a life free of sin.

Little did I know that the plan God shared with my coach included not starting for the next five games and spending two of those games sitting on the end of the bench.

If I ever run into Beth and her husband one day, I will proudly introduce myself as the first guy to ever nail his wife. Nice!!!!

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
That is the best post I have read in a while, but my wife's maiden name is Tillman, so..... yeah.

muchuckwagon said:
The hardest I ever worked in high school was trying to get into Beth Tillman's pants and that lasted three or four months. Yeah, I said hard....and it lasted three or four months. TV has taught me if it lasts more than four hours I should seek immediate medical attention, wow....it if only knew that back in the day because I was walking around like that 24X7 when I was 16 years old.

The only downside to this story is the fact Beth (like many chicks) liked to shared all the details of our extracurricular activities in class with her friend. However, her teacher in that particular class happened to be my basketball coach and he overhead several stories.

Being a man of very strong faith, he didn't believe we should be doing the horizontal hokey-pokey. One day he sat me down and explained that premarital sex as a sin and perhaps it was God's plan for my coach to shepard down the road to a life free of sin.

Little did I know that the plan God shared with my coach included not starting for the next five games and spending two of those games sitting on the end of the bench.

If I ever run into Beth and her husband one day, I will proudly introduce myself as the first guy to ever nail his wife. Nice!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts