Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My 2009 Yankee 40 Roster Project!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

righteousmike

Aug 24, 2008
Arlen, TX
Hey guys, over the last few weeks I've been trading/buying/selling like crazy to put together this set. My goal is to have a rc/or 1st yr autograph of every player who was on the 2009 New York Yankees 40 Man roster. Some players don't have certified autographs yet/ didn't have a certified rc autograph so instead I've aimed at getting signed IP/TTM cards from those guys,also decided to get some of the bench coaches as well.

Here's a link to the cards I have so far: http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u90/ ... 20Project/

Got these in this week.
AlbaladejoAuto.jpg
Philcokeauto.jpg
JoseMolinaAutograph.jpg
MarteSignedRC.jpg

PhilHughesBCAutograph.jpg
SabathiaAuto.jpg

HUGE Thanks to members nborton (Hughes) and trademhigh (Sabathia)
Another Long overdue thanks to hofautos he sent me this FOR FREE after I had his 94 SP Arod signed .
JohnnyDamonRcsigned.jpg

Got a bunch more coming in the mail next week. My ultimate goal,once I get all the autographs,is to have them all slabbed either BGS Authentic or BGS/JSA Authentic for non certified cards.
Still need to get these lower end players
-Andrew Brackman
-Alfredo Aceves
-Brian Bruney
-Wilkin De La rosa
-Michael Dunn
-Mark Melancon
-David Robertson
-Josh Towers
-Melky Cabrera
-Shelley Duncan
-Freddy Guzman
-Eric Hinske
-Xavier Nady
-Nick Swisher

COMMENTS/CRITIQUES/HELP always welcome

carlitoson

Aug 7, 2008
Molina's FY card was in '99 Fleer Update, and Coke was '07 Bowman Chrome. That's being nit-picky though...neat project to pursue and good luck with completing it!

righteousmike

Aug 24, 2008
Arlen, TX
carlitoson said:
Molina's FY card was in '99 Fleer Update, and Coke was '07 Bowman Chrome. That's being nit-picky though...neat project to pursue and good luck with completing it!
Either or worked for me, Rather have Cokes Icon Auto from this bowman if the Auto is clear.

numba1yankeefan

Nov 29, 2008
Long Island
righteousmike said:
carlitoson said:
Either or worked for me, Rather have Cokes Icon Auto from this bowman if the Auto is clear.

you know coke and bruney arent on the yankees anymore right?

righteousmike

Aug 24, 2008
Arlen, TX
numba1yankeefan said:
righteousmike said:
carlitoson said:

Well aware of any Yankee roster change ;)

Just trying to get the entire 2009 Roster, even if the player isn't a Yankee anymore

Anthony

Nov 20, 2008
San Diego area
Freddy Guzman was on the Yankees this year? The same Freddy Guzman who was on the Padres? If you still need him on his RC I might have one.

EDIT: Sorry to get your hopes up, I just went through my IP autos and I guess I never got him--thought I did.

numba1yankeefan

Nov 29, 2008
Long Island
righteousmike said:
numba1yankeefan said:
righteousmike said:
carlitoson said:

Just trying to get the entire 2009 Roster, even if the player isn't a Yankee anymore

oh didnt see the 2009, sorry ::facepalm::

I will be home wednesday from college and can help you with the melancon and brackman and also have some others you might like

righteousmike

Aug 24, 2008
Arlen, TX
numba1yankeefan said:
righteousmike said:
numba1yankeefan said:
righteousmike said:
carlitoson said:

oh didnt see the 2009, sorry ::facepalm::

I will be home wednesday from college and can help you with the melancon and brackman and also have some others you might like

Sounds great, Please PM me when you're back

Members online

Latest posts