Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1998 Donruss Box/Crusades?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

preciousmetalgems

May 31, 2009
Wondering if anyone knows what inserts are in here, mainly wondering if the Crusades are inserted in these packs. Its a 1998 Donruss box, looks retail to me since the top of the box is just clear wrap and you can see the packs which say $1.99 US $2.99 CAN. There are 24 packs and 10 cards per pack in here. The box is red, the packs are red with Frank Thomas on it. If anyone knows anything about these please let me know.
Thanks

descott77

Dec 4, 2009
Cleveland, Ohio
preciousmetalgems said:
Wondering if anyone knows what inserts are in here, mainly wondering if the Crusades are inserted in these packs. Its a 1998 Donruss box, looks retail to me since the top of the box is just clear wrap and you can see the packs which say $1.99 US $2.99 CAN. There are 24 packs and 10 cards per pack in here. The box is red, the packs are red with Frank Thomas on it. If anyone knows anything about these please let me know.
Thanks

crusade are inserted in this box...check out www.crusadecollectors.com...one of the guys on here started the site...all about the crusades...i just broke two boxes of 1998 donruss and didnt pull anything (wasnt really expecting to but were basically given these two boxes for free so thought might as well take them)...the crusades inserts are very tough to pull...if you are paying more than $30 for these boxes it really wouldnt be worth it

Members online