Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What do I do with this buyer?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
:lol: .......

Hello,

I just paid for the auction via paypal. Please ship out the auction as soon as possible. Since it's almost Christmas, there will be a delay in the mail, so the faster you ship the better. Also, and this is the truth and not a scam, I recently lost all my prized rookie / prospect auto and non-auto collection due to a house fire that I did not have insurance on the cards. If you have any nice rookie / prospect cards that you can find in your heart to throw in extra, I would greatly appreciate it. You dont know how much it would mean to me. I collect Baseball Americas top 10 prospects in each organization each year as well as other prospect cards. It has been very devastating and expensive trying to rebuild it since the fire. Please let me know when u are going to ship the auction out, and I than you from the bottom of my heart ahead of time if you are sending any extras. Happy Holidays. Chris

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
:x

You A-holes better offer real advice*

*didn't really mean the A-Hole part**

**except for justinmandog, I hate Pavarotti :evil:

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
He is right about one thing its not a scam, just a lie. Funny thing is someone bought cards off of me 3 years ago with the same EXACT story word for word, I posted it over at the bmb. He really needs to get insurance or stop smoking on an open drum of gas.

Superfractor

Nov 14, 2009
The Front Range, Colorado
Do you believe he'll screw you in some manner if you don't oblige? Otherwise, simply send him his paid item and that'll be that. Perhaps a statement to note that you can't help him with the situation?

craiger122003

Aug 7, 2008
vegas
I see it as a chance to dump some base cards Everyone has base cards they
dont want or need So just spend the extra buck for shipping and throw in all your crap stuff Its probably a lie but still a way to free up space for a buck or two

subpop77

Aug 24, 2008
Marshall, Texas, United States
nyc3 said:
He is right about one thing its not a scam, just a lie. Funny thing is someone bought cards off of me 3 years ago with the same EXACT story word for word, I posted it over at the bmb. He really needs to get insurance or stop smoking on an open drum of gas.
:lol: :lol: Damn crackhead ::facepalm::

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
Asking for freebies has become more commonplace it appears. I sold a card here in the $150 range and the buyer asked me for freebies....I found that quite weird.

Skrip

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Dear Chris,

I would love to help you out given your situation, but I'm sorry that I have no cards to give. I've been getting out of the hobby, and recently sold most of my cards cheaply in bulk. Please enjoy the card you won, and know that you have my sincerest wishes of good luck. I hope all goes well in your future.

Take care,
Lancemountain

VizquelCollector.com

Jul 31, 2009
Call me a cynic, but I don't care what his situation is, that email is ridiculous. He's begging for baseball cards, not toys for his kids or a warm jacket or a few dollars to get something to eat. Shameless. Phooey.

muchuckwagon

Oct 8, 2008
Deceased
Dear Chris,

I am selling off part of my collection due to a recent tragedy of my own. You see, I'm not the best looking guy and lack certain social skills. Heck, I still live with my parents and I'm nearly 40 years old so as you can guess, I don't have much luck with the ladies. I'm sure you realize this is not a scam as well based on my card collection and love of sports cards. I'm guessing we are cut from the same cloth. Well, I managed to save up enough money that two years ago I went to the Czech Republic and purchased a bride only to have her leave three months ago with the pizza delivery guy.

It sounds like fiction but too strange not to be true. I was trying to scrap up the $12 to pay for the pizza and told the delivery guy that I was a few dollars short. Joking around, he said that he would take my wife and call it even. What happened next was a blur but she took the opportunity and left with the pizza delivery guy and I have not seen her since. The worst part was that I still had to pay for the pizza.

So I'm selling off my collection with the hope of having enough money to buy another bride once my divorce is final. This is the part where you can help. I'm willing to send some extra cards if you could send me some naked pictures of your wife, girlfriend, sister or mom (maybe your grandma if she is under 65 years old) along with a few pairs of their *******. It would really help comfort me during this difficult time as I try to rebuild my love life.

Thanks again!

Lance "Broke Back" Mountain

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
muchuckwagon said:
Dear Chris,

I am selling off part of my collection due to a recent tragedy of my own. You see, I'm not the best looking guy and lack certain social skills. Heck, I still live with my parents and I'm nearly 40 years old so as you can guess, I don't have much luck with the ladies. I'm sure you realize this is not a scam as well based on my card collection and love of sports cards. I'm guessing we are cut from the same cloth. Well, I managed to save up enough money that two years ago I went to the Czech Republic and purchased a bride only to have her leave three months ago with the pizza delivery guy.

It sounds like fiction but too strange not to be true. I was trying to scrap up the $12 to pay for the pizza and told the delivery guy that I was a few dollars short. Joking around, he said that he would take my wife and call it even. What happened next was a blur but she took the opportunity and left with the pizza delivery guy and I have not seen her since. The worst part was that I still had to pay for the pizza.

So I'm selling off my collection with the hope of having enough money to buy another bride once my divorce is final. This is the part where you can help. I'm willing to send some extra cards if you could send me some naked pictures of your wife, girlfriend, sister or mom (maybe your grandma if she is under 65 years old) along with a few pairs of their *******. It would really help comfort me during this difficult time as I try to rebuild my love life.

Thanks again!

Lance "Broke Back" Mountain

:lol: :lol: :lol:

either this, or send him an empty bubble mailer (with DC of course)

Latest posts