Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2006 Topps Finest Box Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

itsjustcardboard

Nov 13, 2009
2006 Topps Finest Baseball Box Break

On a rainy Sunday afternoon, I decided to call up my primary baseball card dealer Dan and purchase a few boxes to break. He usually holds some of the older baseball boxes for me as I like to break not just new but older boxes to look for key rookies. One of the boxes he held for me was a box of 2006 Topps Finest, which is a really tough box to find and if you do it could cost you up to 130 to 140 dollars. I got mine for $95, as I have spent a couple thousand dollars with him over the past few months and he always gives me good deals on unopened boxes. There are a bunch of key autographs in these boxes as Barry Bonds, Alex Rodriguez, Chipper Jones and David Wright signed cards for this set. Key autographed rookies are Adam Wainwright, Hong-Chi Kuo, Francisco Liriano and Nelson Cruz. Here is how I did:

Rookies:
Craig Hansen (Blue Refractor 128/299)
Miguel Perez (Black Refractor 10/99)

Refractors:
Clint Barmes 369/399
Roger Clemens 90/399
Shawn Green 347/399
Felipe Lopez 154/399

Blue Refractor
Jorge Cantu 177/299
Chase Utley 139/299

Green Refractor:
Morgan Ensburg 66/199
Jeff Kent 43/199

XFractor:
Brady Clark 92/250
Barry Bonds 237/250
Gary Sheffield (Blue) 74/150
Barry Zito (Green) 14/50

Mickey Mantle
Base
Refractor
Blue Refractor

Autos
Nelson Cruz
Nelson Cruz Refractor (355/399)
Roy Oswalt Refractor

And This:

Kenji Johjima Framed XFractor 1/1

Pretty sweet break overall. I would definitely buy more of this stuff if the opportunity arose.

Check out the gallery here:

http://itsjustcardboard.com/cards/baseb ... ps-finest/

Members online