Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My First Fake..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
Weimer said:
How do you know it's fake? I must be missing something.

because it is supposed to be a jersey card /391 (of which I have 2). I read the auction title and assumed the card was a 1/1 patch without even looking at it. Money is not really an issue, but it still pisses me off.

Crazylox23

Aug 8, 2008
The title says 1/1 and it isnt, contact paypal/ebay and you will get a refund. A seller cant use improper keywords like that. File a claim and you will win.

Weimer

Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
I would contact eBay/Paypal about it and tell them it's a fake or item not as described or whatever. I'm sure there's some way you can get out of the deal and get your money back before it's too late. Or like a few others have said just take the NPB strike and move on.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Email the seller, tell him you bought within the last seconds not realizing it was not a real 1/1. Other wise a Paypal claim will be real easy on a tampered with card. He can let you out of the purchase or deal with PP later. My 2 cents.

Weimer

Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Also, on a somewhat related note, since the topic pertains to Josh Beckett and your collection I feel like sharing a completely random story with you involving you and your collection. I was playing MLB 09 the other night against my buddy and decided to play as the Red Sox, which I never do because I dislike them, and in doing so decided to pick Josh Beckett as my pitcher. After picking him as my pitcher the first thing I thought was, "Hmm...Jays_Cards collects him and has some nice stuff. I have no idea why I'm thinking about this but hey!"

End of story. :)

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
Weimer said:
Also, on a somewhat related note, since the topic pertains to Josh Beckett and your collection I feel like sharing a completely random story with you involving you and your collection. I was playing MLB 09 the other night against my buddy and decided to play as the Red Sox, which I never do because I dislike them, and in doing so decided to pick Josh Beckett as my pitcher. After picking him as my pitcher the first thing I thought was, "Hmm...Jays_Cards collects him and has some nice stuff. I have no idea why I'm thinking about this but hey!"

End of story. :)

:lol:

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
George_Calfas said:
Email the seller, tell him you bought within the last seconds not realizing it was not a real 1/1. Other wise a Paypal claim will be real easy on a tampered with card. He can let you out of the purchase or deal with PP later. My 2 cents.

^^^^^^^^^^^^ this is what id do to

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
Email the seller and if he is a d-bag to you, file a claim. If not, take a hit man. Would this be your first hit if you decide to take it? This doesn't sound perverted at all.... :lol:

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Sucks that this happened to you bud, but I gotta be honest.

I saw this a couple days ago, and thought to myself..."who bids on this crap?".

Not trying to be a dick, as you obviously were not the only one bidding. I just think
the fact that people don't look closely is a lot of what allows patch fakers to continue.

Members online

Latest posts