Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Finally Finished My '97 Finest Rainbow

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cobra29svt

Aug 7, 2008
Richmond, Va
After searching and searching for the gold refractor, it finally arrived in my mailbox today. I managed to get 2 gold embossed refractors before I finally found the non-embossed refractor. Go figure.

And my "extra" embossed gold refractor.

jarcar

Aug 7, 2008
Vancouver Canada
That's fantastic! Congrats on completing it. I'm still looking for the Walker Gold non-embossed Refractor. I know where I can get one but the price is way too high, so I'll keep looking... for now.

Cobra29svt

Aug 7, 2008
Richmond, Va
jarcar said:
That's fantastic! Congrats on completing it. I'm still looking for the Walker Gold non-embossed Refractor. I know where I can get one but the price is way too high, so I'll keep looking... for now.

Yeah, that's the problem I had. Burbank had a Thomas for $75 that I passed on. About a week later I changed my mind because I just wanted to be done with it so I gave them a call only to find out that they already sold it. Got a seller to sell me this one for $30 shipped. I was in a good mood for the rest of the day after that. :D

jarcar

Aug 7, 2008
Vancouver Canada
Cobra29svt said:
jarcar said:

Yeah, that's the problem I had. Burbank had a Thomas for $75 that I passed on. About a week later I changed my mind because I just wanted to be done with it so I gave them a call only to find out that they already sold it. Got a seller to sell me this one for $30 shipped. I was in a good mood for the rest of the day after that. :D

That is a huge price difference, I'd be very happy also. Again Congrats on completing the rainbow.

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
gorgeous rainbow! these 90s inserts make me want to start up a player collection of a guy that has cards then. I just have a hard time narrowing it down :p

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
Cobra29svt said:
Thanks for the comments. I think I almost like the silver embossed refractor more than the gold embossed refractor. Almost.

Hey man, they can be equally loved and protected. Nice set, congrats.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
I'm having the same problem as you. I have the Gold, Embossed, and Embossed Refractor, but I can't find the Gold Refractor. Strange

That's an awesome rainbow though, congrats

Cobra29svt

Aug 7, 2008
Richmond, Va
JoshHamilton said:
I'm having the same problem as you. I have the Gold, Embossed, and Embossed Refractor, but I can't find the Gold Refractor. Strange

That's an awesome rainbow though, congrats

Thanks. Who are you looking for? I'll keep my eye open for it.

Latest posts