Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Shout out to Greg Clevelend - WOW

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jarcar

Aug 7, 2008
Vancouver Canada
I got a PM from Greg saying he had something he picked up at a show a while back and wondered if I needed it. Here it is:

It is about 6x8
show.jpg

I thought that's cool looking so he sent it to me. I told him I had a Ozzie Smith card for him. I thought I would be sending the better end of the deal as the card I sent him was pretty cool. But noooo was I wrong, in addition to the card above Greg also sent me these:

super.jpg

superch.jpg

Tattoo :D
tat.jpg

Not sure what this is as Beckett does not have it listed
wal.jpg

#'d/100
100walk.jpg

#'d/100
port.jpg

hd.jpg

And this amazing card #'d/38
diecut.jpg

I think there was another card or two but I lost track... I'm old and I got excited, give me a break. ;)

Thank you VERY much Greg the cards are fantastic!!!!!!! :D :D

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
jarcar said:
I got a PM from Greg saying he had something he picked up at a show a while back and wondered if I needed it. Here it is:

Not sure what this is as Beckett does not have it listed
wal.jpg

I think there was another card or two but I lost track... I'm old and I got excited, give me a break. ;)

Thank you VERY much Greg the cards are fantastic!!!!!!! :D :D
That's the '05 Topps Hot Buttons.
Not sure why they don't list them.

Congrats on the nice additions.
Greg is a great individual. One of the original good guys from the EARLY BMB days. (2000-2001 ish).
A true good guy. He's helped out a many collections!

Happy Collecting.
Russ

jarcar

Aug 7, 2008
Vancouver Canada
Russ S. said:
That's the '05 Topps Hot Buttons.
Not sure why they don't list them.

Congrats on the nice additions.
Greg is a great individual. One of the original good guys from the EARLY BMB days. (2000-2001 ish).
A true good guy. He's helped out a many collections!

Happy Collecting.
Russ

Thanks, I didn't say it correctly, they have it listed but with no pricing just n/a. Don't understand why they did that.

It seems Greg helps out a lot of guys, he sure helped me.

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
Could you imagine Super Chrome Superfractors? You'd need a pair of sunglasses to look at them.

Glad they made it in good time. Thought you'd like the Hot Button card. It's a real oddity for player collectors. Only question you have left to answer is which arm do you put the tattoo on? :D

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Greg Cleveland said:
Could you imagine Super Chrome Superfractors? You'd need a pair of sunglasses to look at them.

Glad they made it in good time. Thought you'd like the Hot Button card. It's a real oddity for player collectors. Only question you have left to answer is which arm do you put the tattoo on? :D

Clearly that is a "tramp stamp" tattoo, therefore just above the crack. And he must send a picture of it to Larry Walker to sign.

Or did you forget that clause in your shipment?

jarcar

Aug 7, 2008
Vancouver Canada
200lbhockeyplayer said:
Greg Cleveland said:

Clearly that is a "tramp stamp" tattoo, therefore just above the crack. And he must send a picture of it to Larry Walker to sign.

Or did you forget that clause in your shipment?

Tramp Stamp :lol: :lol: That's fantastic!! :lol:

Trust me - you don't want to see anything above my crack...(is there a puke smilie?)

Members online

Latest posts