Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Well Topps screwed me over good.......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dodgers22fan

Aug 10, 2008
First off, I have been gone for almost the last week due to a death in the family which was unexpected and tough. When I got home yesterday I see a nice package from Atlanta Sports Cards on my table which I was hoping would cheer me up a bit. ( My friend stayed and watched my house ). I ordered 3 boxes:

1) 08 Bowman Draft Picks
1) 07 UD Elements
1) 08 Donruss Sports Legends

Of course, in the Bowman box I get NO AUTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont even feel like calling them because I know the replacement will be absolute junk. Thanks for listening to my vent. :cry:

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
dodgers22fan said:
First off, I have been gone for almost the last week due to a death in the family which was unexpected and tough. When I got home yesterday I see a nice package from Atlanta Sports Cards on my table which I was hoping would cheer me up a bit. ( My friend stayed and watched my house ). I ordered 3 boxes:

1) 08 Bowman Draft Picks
1) 07 UD Elements
1) 08 Donruss Sports Legends

Of course, in the Bowman box I get NO AUTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont even feel like calling them because I know the replacement will be absolute junk. Thanks for listening to my vent. :cry:

Sorry to hear that....

any luck in the boxes???

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
Sorry for your loss

I would still contact Topps and provide all the necessary backup. They sometimes comes through

dodgers22fan

Aug 10, 2008
I might do it, I'm not sure yet. If anyone might be curious, here is the rest of the junk I got in the box:

Eric Campbell Blue #'ed 105/399
Mike Aviles Blue #'ed 174/399
Jay Bruce Refractor
Chris Volstad Refractor
Gerardo Parra X-Fractor #'ed 2/199

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Members online

Latest posts