Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2009 UD Ultimate Collection

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Is there any info out there about this release? Did they make it?

According to upperdeck.com, the release date was yesterday. ::facepalm::

I apologize if this has been posted somewhere, but I did not see anything.
I just find it very odd that its almost Christmas and nothing has been said
about this product at all.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Tomlinson21RB said:
If it's 50% as good as last year then I'm pumped.
I'm actually really excited for it, but Idk if there will be any middle ground.

I honestly think the success of 2010 products may hinge on this release, and I
have a feeling that its either going to be 2005 Absolute-esque, or a complete flop.

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
chashawk said:
Marro said:
I almost positive it was pushed back till 1/26
So they can release it in 2010 as a 2009 product under their current licensing agreement?

That could be a resaon, but it isn't rare at all that some products from a certain year get released the January of the next year. I.E. Sterling

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
After the beating on 07 Ultimate, im not sure I could ever stomach trying it again

1 Box at 375.00 and getting a Halladay plain jersey auto/35 (which sold at the time for around $25) and scrub cards isnt enough to make me want to try again

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
HPC said:
After the beating on 07 Ultimate, im not sure I could ever stomach trying it again

1 Box at 375.00 and getting a Halladay plain jersey auto/35 (which sold at the time for around $25) and scrub cards isnt enough to make me want to try again

Ouch.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
HPC said:

2008 was a completely different format with much nicer cards. If the presale price
on Blowout stays constant, then it is also $20/pack cheaper this year.

Members online