Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

One pack of Unique

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

descott77

Dec 4, 2009
Cleveland, Ohio
literally five mins ago i did the same thing...went to the local shop and got sleeves and such and bought a pack of unique...did not however pull what you did...congrats!!

daddypanther

Mar 29, 2009
Western N.C.
jswaykos said:
Very nice!!! Always fun to pull great cards from individual packs. Gonna hold on to it or try to get some money for it on ebay?

Thinking of putting it up on ebay, But having a hard time deciding on how much to put it up for!

King_Felix_4_CY

Sep 1, 2009
Gander, Newfoundland Canada
daddypanther said:
jswaykos said:
Very nice!!! Always fun to pull great cards from individual packs. Gonna hold on to it or try to get some money for it on ebay?

Thinking of putting it up on ebay, But having a hard time deciding on how much to put it up for!

Check the completed listings and go from there. I se a lot of nice offers accepted on these, maybe thats the way to go. $400 Or best offer maybe, something along those lines.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
goodness, what a hit from a pack!

i feel for those people who will be picking up the rest of the 9 23/24 box on that case :lol:

as for the bin, honestly, $400 is way too much considering that the howard, braun, miggy, etc superstars are getting around that price and much les, actually

for blalock, if you ran it in auction, most likely $100-$150ish

dave

EricChavezCollector3

Aug 7, 2008
daveyou said:
goodness, what a hit from a pack!

i feel for those people who will be picking up the rest of the 9 23/24 box on that case :lol:

as for the bin, honestly, $400 is way too much considering that the howard, braun, miggy, etc superstars are getting around that price and much les, actually

for blalock, if you ran it in auction, most likely $100-$150ish

dave

Agreed, I would list it with a $225 BIN/BO and take anything over $125. Congrats on the pull, too bad it couldn't have been Chavez

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
congrats on the pull but its sad when you pull the case hit and it doesnt even cover the cost of a box. luckliy you only bought one pack so you will make a nice profit.

Latest posts