Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mr Red Logos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

djrulz

Aug 7, 2008
Jamestown
brinn1 said:
Make sure you do some research on Mr Red logos though. They are used to fake alot of Reds patches because they are so cool.

How does one research Mr Red Logos?

As in this Mr Red?

pMLB2-5647669dt.jpg

LWMM

Feb 21, 2009
I would start by finding out what jerseys (home, road, alternate) it is worn on, and during what years. Then overlap that with Griffey's years playing with the Reds; if the Mr. Red logo was introduced after Griffey joined the Reds, sets in the overlapping years before the logo can't have real Mr. Red patches.

Furthermore, compare cards with Mr. Red patches to other like Griffey cards, as oftentimes (although not always) cards from the same set will contain patches from the same part of the jersey.

Try going through http://www.gameusedforum.com for information. Here's one thread that might provide some of the information that you're looking for.

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
LWMM said:
I would start by finding out what jerseys (home, road, alternate) it is worn on, and during what years. Then overlap that with Griffey's years playing with the Reds; if the Mr. Red logo was introduced after Griffey joined the Reds, sets in the overlapping years before the logo can't have real Mr. Red patches.

Furthermore, compare cards with Mr. Red patches to other like Griffey cards, as oftentimes (although not always) cards from the same set will contain patches from the same part of the jersey.

Try going through http://www.gameusedforum.com for information. Here's one thread that might provide some of the information that you're looking for.

Bolded is what I was eluding to.

Members online