Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Newest Yankee Logoman/auto!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dpanthers14

Aug 7, 2008
Colorado
Pretty Stoked about this one just pick it up tonight, can't wait to get it!
giambi.jpg

yankees23657

Aug 7, 2008
thats an awesome card, i had that in my watch list but didnt even bother bidding, awesome pick up! Are you going after the Rivera, i think that one has a couple of days left
-Aaron

Dpanthers14

Aug 7, 2008
Colorado
yankees23657 said:
thats an awesome card, i had that in my watch list but didnt even bother bidding, awesome pick up! Are you going after the Rivera, i think that one has a couple of days left
-Aaron
ow ya thats what i'm gunning for next ;)

Dpanthers14

Aug 7, 2008
Colorado
abncollectsautos said:
Sweet card man, congrats.

BTW, i cant see ebay on my PC, any other cards from that set (1/1 auto logoman's) still available?
Thanks! ya there is some sweet ones on there.

yankees23657

Aug 7, 2008
Dpanthers14 said:
yankees23657 said:
-Aaron

good luck on landing the Rivera!!! Im interested to see what it ends up going for

Dpanthers14

Aug 7, 2008
Colorado
yankees23657 said:
Dpanthers14 said:
yankees23657 said:
-Aaron

good luck on landing the Rivera!!! Im interested to see what it ends up going for
thanks ya i'm winning it but we will see how long that lasts lol.