Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

==========The Morning Thread==========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
G $MONEY$ said:
MojoDan said:
Morning guys, whats going on for the weekend?

unfortunately work and xmas shopping. Got to do all my xmas shopping on saturday ::facepalm::

I think we are done shopping, maybe something minor left to get but I dont think there can be much else....

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
Supposed to get 2 inches of snow tonight and the high is 18 for tomorrow.
So I'm quitting life this weekend and staying in PJ's! :)

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
planned on seeing G/sons but with sleet not risking it . still need something for wife ! local jewery store closed been going there for 30 plus years . guess gift card to fav steak house multi times will do .
Descott ; what is there to do in Cleveland without baseball ? :lol: :lol:

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
tramers said:
planned on seeing G/sons but with sleet not risking it . still need something for wife ! local jewery store closed been going there for 30 plus years . guess gift card to fav steak house multi times will do .
Kissless Rock & Roll HOF. :D
The Flats.
Crazyhorse ;)

descott77

Dec 4, 2009
Cleveland, Ohio
Russ S. said:
tramers said:
Kissless Rock & Roll HOF. :D
The Flats.
Crazyhorse ;)

crazyhorse is a solid response...we have baseball here in cleveland? could have fooled me lately...right now its the cavs saving cleveland otherwise the town would be a complete waste (but the browns did beat the steelers last week so that should hold us over for...o say...a year or so :lol: )

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
anyone into Charlotte Bobcats / Panthers?? nah . j/k about Cleveland never been there .
Crazyhorse ? wilder than Hooters correct ? if so this old heart couldn't take to much .
refiil on coffee time

LaneyB

Aug 7, 2008
North Carolina
tramers said:
anyone into Charlotte Bobcats / Panthers?? nah . j/k about Cleveland never been there .
Crazyhorse ? wilder than Hooters correct ? if so this old heart couldn't take to much .
refiil on coffee time

COFFEE! I finally picked up a new coffee maker after breaking the old one! I'll be having my first cup in almost two months.

Dpanthers14

Aug 7, 2008
Colorado
LaneyB said:
Dpanthers14 said:
Good Morning guys can't sleep this dang going to work at 2pm really sucks.

2pm until? What do you do?
well I work at a bank and instead of working 8:45 til 6 or 7, I'm now going in at 2 getting off at 7 and working sat getting the same amount of hours but hate how she split up the schedual. Hopfully that will change back. Usually I go to bed at 2 when i have to get up early but now it makes me stay up even later lol. I'm now eating biscuits and gravy and sipping on a cup of coffe :D

descott77

Dec 4, 2009
Cleveland, Ohio
tramers said:
refiil on coffee time

wilder for sure :cool:

Bornagaincollector

Aug 7, 2008
Cleveland,Ohio
Good morning everyone! :D

Tramers,
If you want a good meal when you come to Clev?Go to Solokolowski's University Inn,some really great food.The best stuffed cabbage,Perogies in the Country.

Latest posts