Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My Razor Conundrum

Quit While I'm Ahead?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Got my case today from Andrew. I've only busted one box so far and am wondering if I should stop right now. Why?

The last two packs:

Razor4.jpg

Should I?

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
200lbhockeyplayer said:
The fact that you are breaking anything is shocking enough...keep ripping your one case of the decade.

JP has broken quite a bit over the past few years...

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Keep going JP, in my experience, a loaded case was a loaded case, it wasn't just a box...I think you are in for a treat.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
This kind of thing has happened to me before.

In 2005, I busted a case of BDP - the first box yielded a Stephen Drew Gold Ref Auto. The remainder of the case yielded diddly squat.

Later on, I busted a case of 2005 TCU - the first box yielded (guess who) a Stephen Drew Red Xfractor. Once again, the remainder of the case sucked.

This is a tough call....

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Jaypers said:
This kind of thing has happened to me before.

In 2005, I busted a case of BDP - the first box yielded a Stephen Drew Gold Ref Auto. The remainder of the case yielded diddly squat.

Later on, I busted a case of 2005 TCU - the first box yielded (guess who) a Stephen Drew Red Xfractor. Once again, the remainder of the case sucked.

This is a tough call....

Keep going, all of my cases that were loaded, were loaded throughout.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
masonphillip said:
Keep going JP, in my experience, a loaded case was a loaded case, it wasn't just a box...I think you are in for a treat.

I see what you and Jim mean about the back edges. Under 10X magnification they look horrible.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Jaypers said:
masonphillip said:

I see what you and Jim mean about the back edges. Under 10X magnification they look horrible.

They were cut with a butter knife.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Ok, I'll do the rest. Forgot to mention I pulled a Timmy B Auto/499.

Will be on the Box Break boards....

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
I'd like to thank the people who voted no. :cool:

Case results and scans now up.

Members online

Latest posts