Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I just don't know what to say about a certain member here...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rebelpawn

Aug 7, 2008
La Jolla. CA
scotty21690

We all know that Scott is a great member with a heart of gold and he's also an all around good guy. Since the BMB days we've been
friends and helping each other with our collections. But this time Scott went too far. Yesterday I received a package (wrapped too :) ) with an awesome Boddy Doerr DK insert and this sweet Reddick auto

jreddd.jpg

Awesome gifts huh? But he wasn't done. We both love Bobby Doerr and I know for a fact that his DK Gallery of Stars 1/1 Jersey Patch Auto is one of his all time favorite cards. Here's the last card he sent me....

thanksscott.jpg

:eek: :shock: :eek: :shock: :eek: :shock: :eek: :shock: :eek: :shock:

Thank you so much Scott!!! Unbelievable. I know what it's like to be a broke college student and to send someone one your favorite and valuable cards is extremely generous.
Merry Christmas my friend, thank you so much again.
Sorry for the long read but I just wanted to publicly thank Scott.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
Not a problem James, glad it makes a nice fit in your collection. :) I distinctly remember when the card first came up for auction and I pm'ed you right away seeing if you were going to win it, and you said you had just bought something so didn't have the money to at the moment. Obviously one of us had to win it :cool: I loved that card, but I always wanted you to have it in your collection buddy.

What blew my mind is that I had decided to send you out the Christmas package, and a few days later I got a package from you. :shock: I want to say they were delivered on the same day?! I thought that was pretty crazy, especially because none of us knew we were sending each other anything. :lol:

Anyways James, hope the family is doing well....take care my friend and thank you very much for my gift as well :cool: (Will post mine soon enough)

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
way to go Scott. that Doerr will look great in your collection James. congrats.

I am looking forward to seeing what you received Scott.

rebelpawn

Aug 7, 2008
La Jolla. CA
You're right Scott, they were delivered the same day, how cool is that?
You'll never know how much I appreciate that Doerr, I already have it displayed with my other favorite cards and it'll be in my collection forever.
I hope you enjoy your cards as much as I enjoy what you sent me.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
pghbuccos said:
I am looking forward to seeing what you received Scott.
Well you will get your wish, Dave. ;)

I'll post my package in this thread....an amazing one at that!

redsoxcards1.jpg
redsoxcards4.jpg
redsoxcards3.jpg
(Scans comming later this evening)

I gotta say this package was insane! Just seeing all of the different card designs, players, etc....made my day/Christmas. Not only is there every Red Sox base card I could imagine (that are all going in my Red Sox binder :D Question is....sort by set or player?!) but there was 4 HUGE PC cards in there plus my very first BC xfractor auto!

I did not see this comming James....but the package you sent was amazing!! Thanks a ton buddy, it was very much appreciated and they all make a great fit in the ole' Red Sox PC. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts