Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Merry Christmas from Topps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rebelpawn

Aug 7, 2008
La Jolla. CA
This little guy just showed up...

tomhan199.jpg

Refractor #/199

Anybody else get theirs?

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
First off, sweet Hanson. It looks really ncie.

I also received 4 redemptions from Topps yesterday, nothing too big. Some Todd Fraziers from 2007 BCDP and a 2008 Sterling Tejada ref gu jersey.

skrip

ajbraves25

Aug 9, 2008
Springfield, IL
Wow now that I actually get to see one I wish I would've bought some instead of Topps Chrome and Bowman Chrome. Very nice. I know they are stickers but I like that lot more than the others.

~AJ

dreamerfan

Aug 10, 2008
Rochester,Mi
I got mine today as well but topps sent me the wrong one. I was supposed to get a red refractor but got the reg refractor. Ba humbug topps. They will be hearing from me sooon

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
I didnt get mine yet. Though mine isnt the refractor,
The site sayes they shipped my #5 but #10 is delayed. And i have been waiting 32 weeks now for my #10

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
Mahoody said:
How hard is it for Topps to put the stickers on straight ::facepalm::

FAIL
One time I pulled a auto sticker that was 10 times worse than that. It was horrible. I sent it back and they replaced it but had sent a notice saying there was nothing wrong with the card but as a one time thing they will replace it. I was like "nothing was wrong?"

Members online