Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Poll: Will it arrive?

Will it ever arrive?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
The last tracking info is from November 2nd. It's not a real high dollar card, but one I would definitely like to have for my collection, especially since I paid for it! It's a 2007 Topps Heritage David Wright Refractor /558. I filed an inquiry with the PO, but have not heard anything back from them.

Tracking Info

As an aside, while posting this, I learned that you can just put a DC number into a google search and it will do the same thing the USPS site does. Neato.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
I've done probably a close to two thousand transactions over the last ten years (I know others have done more, but it's enough for a frame of reference especially since in trades there are cards going through the mail in both directions.) My experiences led me to believe that it is exceptionally rare that a card never shows up. I've had cards MIA for close to a year and then one day just wind up there in the mailbox as if nothing had happened. More times than not even if it did not show for a month, in the end it got where it was supposed to.

LaneyB

Aug 7, 2008
North Carolina
Fayetteville NC, huh? That could be problem #1. I swear some of the PO people I've dealt with there have been missing a chromosome or two. Did you get a refund or anything?

Members online