Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

21 UPI since Draft Release

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

F-Topps

Dec 2, 2008
Los Angeles
I have had 21 Un Paid Items from 11 different users since my Draft Auctions ended on the 10th!
Anyone else getting screwed this hard?

stlalways94

Aug 7, 2008
F-Topps said:
I have had 21 Un Paid Items from 11 different users since my Draft Auctions ended on the 10th!

:lol: :lol:

Yeah, I know, immature...

I've only had 1 NPB in the past 3 months, so not that bad. Unfortunately, that was on a $1,000 camera lens. :(

F-Topps

Dec 2, 2008
Los Angeles
You are right. One of the buyers who hasnt paid is already on my BBL for doing the same thing. Hit the BIN and wont pay. The idiot used a new buyer ID to bypass my BBL.
I would block this idiot if I were any of you reading this. Of course they will just open a new ID and not pay you anyway.
mccoycollectibles, mccoysportscards

stlalways94 said:
F-Topps said:

:lol: :lol:

Yeah, I know, immature...

I've only had 1 NPB in the past 3 months, so not that bad. Unfortunately, that was on a $1,000 camera lens. :(

Wes

OG
Administrator
F-Topps said:
You are right. One of the buyers who hasnt paid is already on my BBL for doing the same thing. Hit the BIN and wont pay. The idiot used a new buyer ID to bypass my BBL.
I would block this idiot if I were any of you reading this. Of course they will just open a new ID and not pay you anyway.
mccoycollectibles, mccoysportscards

stlalways94 said:

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
I have taken to filing non-paying bidder notices once the 7th day hits. Typically it gets a quick resolution, or starts working on getting the slow payers off of eBay.

Sellers have virtually no control/power so you might as well use what little you have. Of course, eBay will probably eliminate the non-paying bidder form soon enough and give buyers an unlimited time to complete a transaction.

F-Topps

Dec 2, 2008
Los Angeles
I wish I could by stock like that...

200lbhockeyplayer said:
I have taken to filing non-paying bidder notices once the 7th day hits. Typically it gets a quick resolution, or starts working on getting the slow payers off of eBay.

Sellers have virtually no control/power so you might as well use what little you have. Of course, eBay will probably eliminate the non-paying bidder form soon enough and give buyers an unlimited time to complete a transaction.

Members online