Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What product do you like that everyone hates/hated?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York
UD Collector's Choice (all years)
te04.jpg

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
I loved Fleer.
I'm a set collector, and many of Fleer's lines like Ultra, eX, Avant and lots of others were beautiful.
Investors and people only in it for the money didn't like Fleer, but I've always loved them (except for those horrid '91 and '95 sets).
Fleer was a great company for the true collector.

Another company I loved was Pacific.

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
thenumberonemetfan said:
People hate UD Epic?

I loved UD black

I agree with UD Black. I dislike that all of the autos are stickers, but the card design in Black is better than in any set that I can think of.

Sean_C

Oct 21, 2009
What was the name of that UD Multi-Sport release from a few years back? Not a lot of collectors liked it, but I did. Considering the current licensing landscape, it might be a worthwhile product to resurrect.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
E91(C) American Caramel. I love the colors and looks of the cards....but many vintage enthusiasts hate that set because of the reoccuring poses and how the players don't actually look like who they are supposed to be, etc...

TSpeaker.jpg
e91harryhooperfront.jpg

Fandruw25

Aug 25, 2008
2007 Moments and milestones

It was a re-invention of the topps tek series and it was fun as player collector. This time around there were 29 copies of the blacks opposed to the golds /10 from years past. Either way it was fun and I had a blast searching for the last few black copies I needed.

Sean_C

Oct 21, 2009
I also wouldn't mind Topps Total making a comeback, especially if they keep it a low-end, non-glossy front base set with some nice parallels.

carlitoson

Aug 7, 2008
I liked 2006 and 2007 Topps '52. The concept was great (everyone who debuted that season got a RC, even the "nobodys"). They're not popular sets, however.

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
I LOVED 2001 Upper Deck Decade of the 70's!

Many folks thought it was an ugly set with uglier inserts, but they are fantastic!

Maybe cause the cards show players from my favorite fan era, the 70's. :)

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
Sean_C said:
What was the name of that UD Multi-Sport release from a few years back? Not a lot of collectors liked it, but I did. Considering the current licensing landscape, it might be a worthwhile product to resurrect.

ud superstars...i was a fan of the set as well. i really liked the multisport gu cards. another set which doesn't get much attn which i liked was 2001 ud minor league centennial

!Bh,N0fw!2k~$(KGrHqEH-DEErcpcD!dBBLJBSoJO,!~~_35.jpg
!B(8pYl!!Wk~$(KGrHgoH-CcEjlLlzSkuBKe5Kn8Mv!~~_35.jpg

Jesusmontero

Mar 5, 2009
Halonut said:
Sean_C said:

ud superstars...i was a fan of the set as well. i really liked the multisport gu cards. another set which doesn't get much attn which i liked was 2001 ud minor league centennial

!Bh,N0fw!2k~$(KGrHqEH-DEErcpcD!dBBLJBSoJO,!~~_35.jpg
!B(8pYl!!Wk~$(KGrHgoH-CcEjlLlzSkuBKe5Kn8Mv!~~_35.jpg

Loved this set. When I was younger I always thought about how cool it would be to have a good multi-sport set and then this came out. Also got my 1st gu card out of a pack of this at models. Good memories

Members online

Latest posts