Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

IT'S HERE IT'S HERE!!! CELTICS vs HAWKS GAME THREAD.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
Here we go. There has been to much talk about how the Hawks took the celts to 7 games and yes they did do that but that is over. It a new year and Celtics are better and have already taken the Hawks once this year and now we need to go into Atlanta and Calm all this talk about last years playoffs. Celts need to win this one big!!!
Any thought? Comments? I'll be here thought out the came so hopefully I dont eat my words :eek: .
Oh and if this is any coincidence I entered into a Secret Santa on the Baseball boards and recieved this card as one of my gifts :p :lol:
I know one person who is really going to like this card as muck as myself and how fitting it came right before this game...

Kggoldof50.jpg

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
IT'S ON ESPN, SON!
and yeah, I have a Josh Smith Bowman card and it has celtics in the backround...
I also have another base card of a celtic and it has a Hawk in the backgound...I can't remember who the people are. I hate KG and I dislike Pachulia very much, so I hope they get in a fight and get suspended. :lol: It'd be entertaining.
If I played in the NBA and KG did that stupid thing where he gets on his knees and crawls, I would throw the basketball off his face and get the ball back and resume play as normal.

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
Wehttam6 said:
IT'S ON ESPN, SON!
and yeah, I have a Josh Smith Bowman card and it has celtics in the backround...
I also have another base card of a celtic and it has a Hawk in the backgound...I can't remember who the people are. I hate KG and I dislike Pachulia very much, so I hope they get in a fight and get suspended. :lol: It'd be entertaining.
If I played in the NBA and KG did that stupid thing where he gets on his knees and crawls, I would throw the basketball off his face and get the ball back and resume play as normal.
I love it!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
mlbsalltimegreats said:
Wehttam6 said:
IT'S ON ESPN, SON!
I love it!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:
Oh, I bet you do. :cool:

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
Ok Hawks playing better than I thought but we are luck Rondo has stepped it up this year and as of this year (so far) I can honestly say we have one of the fastest and better point gaurds in the game. Hawks up by 1 43-42.

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
You just wait until Joe Johnson takes over....
It always seems he ends up with single digit point totals in the first half but turns it on in the fourth quarter. Four points in a half is pretty bad for a starter, especially for him.

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
mlbsalltimegreats said:
Ok Hawks playing better than I thought but we are luck Rondo has stepped it up this year and as of this year (so far) I can honestly say we have one of the fastest and better point gaurds in the game. Hawks up by 1 43-42.

Devin Harris is better than Rondon't :lol: .
Kevin Garnott :lol:

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
Wehttam6 said:
mlbsalltimegreats said:

I would rather take rondo.
Yes he is playing bad :( But only down by 1...

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
Wehttam6 said:
mlbsalltimegreats said:

AHHHH Wehttam!!!! You got offline just in time.........WOOOOOOO!!! Celts comming back..

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
I turn the t.v. on and I see Joe Johnson at the line. Down by two, less than 3 seconds left and he made the first one. Then he goes on to miss the next...
Joe Johnson? More like Choke Johnson.

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
Wehttam6 said:
I turn the t.v. on and I see Joe Johnson at the line. Down by two, less than 3 seconds left and he made the first one. Then he goes on to miss the next...
:lol: :lol: :lol: You beat me to it!! I also have to add Kevin Gar who?? Kevin Gar who?? Man I will be the first one to admit he had a bad game but boy was he clutch at the end. That was one heck of a game!!

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
mlbsalltimegreats said:
Wehttam6 said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: You beat me to it!! I also have to add Kevin Gar who?? Kevin Gar who?? Man I will be the first one to admit he had a bad game but boy was he clutch at the end. That was one heck of a game!!
I missed most of the second half (this week is semester exams week...WHICH SUCKS BY THE WAY, but I do get out for the holidays this Friday.)

Members online

Latest posts