Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Weekday pickup thread 12/21-12/25 2009

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

subpop77

Aug 24, 2008
Marshall, Texas, United States
Sorry didn't see one

21/50
img572.jpg

Brett Keith

Aug 7, 2008
Peoria, IL
excel_B said:
[quote="Brett Keith":3agdzprx]This thing...

!Bhj+GJgBWk~$(KGrHqMOKi0ErzHsd8j-BLJsHw57Rw~~_12.jpg

Nice (nearly) $700 card you won today...[/quote:3agdzprx]

Yeah, all this buying is gonna get me one hell of a free card, or a really nice deal on a card, with all the eBay Bucks I've racked up. Right on the edge of $220 now, with over a week to go!

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
r u serious?? :shock:

good god, man! how the heck did you sweet talk it to 80 bucks?? didnt the last one sell for like buck sixty 2 weeks ago???

just saw it listed and hit the bin and than few minutes later, the sanchez super popped up as well. lol!

dave

Brett Keith

Aug 7, 2008
Peoria, IL
daveyou said:

good god, man! how the heck did you sweet talk it to 80 bucks?? didnt the last one sell for like buck sixty 2 weeks ago???

just saw it listed and hit the bin and than few minutes later, the sanchez super popped up as well. lol!

dave

Not a lot of sweet talk, he asked for an offer and he said yes. :) I was probably so pissed that I missed the Sanchez! You beat me on the Matsui Barrel BIN too. This is getting weird.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
Brett Keith said:
daveyou said:

dave

Not a lot of sweet talk, he asked for an offer and he said yes. :) I was probably so pissed that I missed the Sanchez! You beat me on the Matsui Barrel BIN too. This is getting weird.

lol!

im afraid that our taste is the same but you will always get better stuff than me ::facepalm:: :lol:

dave

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
moxacaine said:
I was ticked i forgot to bid. My buddy called me and was like lets play some modern warfare 2 and i completely forgot. oh well, nice win. do you know who the artist is?

hofautos said:

I was going to hit the BIN at $30, but since when I first saw it it was already 3 days in, and no bids, I decided to take my chances. Won it for $24.
I am unsure of the artist. It looks very similar to Hobrecht's work, but it's not his signature...I would love to know...so if anyone else out there knows??

It looks like initials MNK, so it may be Mike Kupka