Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What is a good low-mid end budget player to collect?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Landon

Oct 4, 2008
I am looking for a secondary player to collect other than Miguel Cabrera. Cant have HIGH dollar cards - and dont need to have ALOT of cards. I would also like him to be a known player but not a super-superstar. Please help. Leave opinions!

Landon

Oct 4, 2008
I was thinking about him but i decided against him because i really dont care to much for him! Thanks for the response though - any other thoughts?

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
thenumberonemetfan said:
Micheal Young

Definitely a good player to collect

How about Aaron Hill?

Has a ton of stuff out that is pretty cheap, considering he had an MVP-type season last year

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
Gonna have to add a +1 to Michael Young. Solid player that doesn't get a lot of hobby love. You could pick up most stuff very cheap.

pudge1760

Aug 9, 2008
WoundedDuck said:
Gonna have to add a +1 to Michael Young. Solid player that doesn't get a lot of hobby love. You could pick up most stuff very cheap.

Several of his autos can be had for under $5. Very easy to add some very nice pieces for cheap.

Landon

Oct 4, 2008
Can someone get me his card stats?

How many cards
How many autos ETC?

mrwhitesox30

Oct 7, 2008
Mark Buehrle is pretty cheap, plus I still have a few hundred parallels/inserts from when I collected him. He might have too many cards to chase, though.

Landon

Oct 4, 2008
mrwhitesox30 said:
Mark Buehrle is pretty cheap, plus I still have a few hundred parallels/inserts from when I collected him. He might have too many cards to chase, though.
how many cards does he have?

dooly

Feb 9, 2009
along with aaron hill, adam lind is another jay who had great numbers last year, but is also very cheap to collect...he's also young and is part of the jays future so there will be lots of things to collect

Members online

Latest posts