Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

08 AFLAC.. "True RC auto?"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kruzie3

Sep 25, 2008
Cincinnati, OH
I was thinking about this, would you consider 08 AFLAC cards to be some of the guys "True RC auto?" For example... Isaac Galloway, Xavier Avery, Rick Porcello, Adrian Nieto (all have no prior RC autos, but have 08 autos in EEE and Threads - Porcello).. what do you think?

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
kbob119 said:
ThoseBackPages said:
id collect them long before any sort of unlicensed card.

Good gosh could you please shut up about how you don't like unlicensed cards. You are a VERY broken record.

telling me to "shut up" isnt very nice.

and i will continue to post my opinion on anything card related that i please while the name of this place
is "FREEDOMcardboard"

if it bothers you THAT much, theres a "foe" list for a reason. now run off and rip some unlicenced packs.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
Uofo2212 said:
They are not RC's....just inserts.

Well going by that.... no Bowman Chrome Auto or base is a Rookie Card either. All Chrome cards and considered... Inserts... since no cards can be made of people not on a 25 man roster.... so they are classified as inserts.

So I guess the AFLACs are RCs by the same def.

Chromes are "inserted" at 2 per pack.... that way they get around the Rookie Card rule.

Mizzourah

Aug 7, 2008
Missouri
ThoseBackPages said:
kbob119 said:
ThoseBackPages said:

Good gosh could you please shut up about how you don't like unlicensed cards. You are a VERY broken record.

and i will continue to post my opinion on anything card related that i please while the name of this place
is "FREEDOMcardboard"

if it bothers you THAT much, theres a "foe" list for a reason. now run off and rip some unlicenced packs.

OK, the "shut up" was too harsh, I'm sorry.

Have you not seen the scans of the new Prime Cuts coming out? They look better and will provide bigger hits then most of the licensed products out there. Threads and Elite offer a better value then Bowman Draft, it may not be a bad idea to run off and bust some unlicensed packs.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
kbob119 said:
ThoseBackPages said:
kbob119 said:
ThoseBackPages said:

is "FREEDOMcardboard"

Have you not seen the scans of the new Prime Cuts coming out? They look better and will provide bigger hits then most of the licensed products out there. Threads and Elite offer a better value then Bowman Draft, it may not be a bad idea to run off and bust some unlicensed packs.

ive seen the Prime Cuts, it looks good and the people that collect gu should enjoy it.

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
P_Manning 18 said:
Uofo2212 said:
They are not RC's....just inserts.

Well going by that.... no Bowman Chrome Auto or base is a Rookie Card either. All Chrome cards and considered... Inserts... since no cards can be made of people not on a 25 man roster.... so they are classified as inserts.

So I guess the AFLACs are RCs by the same def.

Chromes are "inserted" at 2 per pack.... that way they get around the Rookie Card rule.

You have been thanked for a very good post!

Mizzourah

Aug 7, 2008
Missouri
ThoseBackPages said:
kbob119 said:
ThoseBackPages said:
kbob119 said:
ThoseBackPages said:

is "FREEDOMcardboard"

ive seen the Prime Cuts, it looks good and the people that collect gu should enjoy it.

Yep, they definitely will.

Good luck with your collection!

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
kbob119 said:
ThoseBackPages said:
kbob119 said:
ThoseBackPages said:
kbob119 said:
[quote="ThoseBackPages":1iq3zesd]id collect them long before any sort of unlicensed card.

is "FREEDOMcardboard"

Yep, they definitely will.

Good luck with your collection![/quote:1iq3zesd]

Thanks! Just like Topps, it too will be fine :)

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
No one answered my question posted in another similar thread... shouldn't these be considered 2006 cards? They are of the 2006 design and were intended for release in 2006, do they say 2006 or 2005 on the back? I am curious if they are 2006 cards, just released late...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts