Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2008 Donruss Elite Extra Blister Case Break - scans added

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008
Re: 2008 Donruss Elite Extra Blister Case Break

All In Cards said:
going live in a few mins

just getting the case and trash bag

Wow, what shipping method did you choose? I think we ordered the same day but I'm assuming you paid for a faster shipping method. I was cheap and took the free shiping option. My box will arrive by pony express in a week or two :)

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008

Tom Oates said:
[quote="All In Cards":1klsg8tc]going live in a few mins

Wow, what shipping method did you choose? I think we ordered the same day but I'm assuming you paid for a faster shipping method. I was cheap and took the free shiping option. My box will arrive by pony express in a week or two :)[/quote:1klsg8tc]

free shipping, I am a 1 day ship from boc

js0000001

Oct 1, 2008

All In Cards said:
[quote="Tom Oates":uvrg6fgt][quote="All In Cards":uvrg6fgt]going live in a few mins

Wow, what shipping method did you choose? I think we ordered the same day but I'm assuming you paid for a faster shipping method. I was cheap and took the free shiping option. My box will arrive by pony express in a week or two :)[/quote:uvrg6fgt]

free shipping, I am a 1 day ship from boc[/quote:uvrg6fgt]
LUCKY!!!

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008

I ordered one of the 15 pack boxes.
Hopefully I pull some of the Manufactured Patch autos, I love the way they look.

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008
js0000001 said:
29 Autos

nice haul ;)

Very... VERY... close to the stated odds and the patch and jersey cards to boot. This break gives me much confidence. I cannot wait until my case arrives. open open open :)

Tom

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008
All In Cards said:
stated odds? Where? Blisters boxes don't have odds, they are just hobby packs.

Yes, Hobby packs in blister form so 1:5 is what I was referring to. As I mentioned earlier, there was some debate in the past as some of us suckers bought so called "factory direct" blister lots on eBay which turned out to be retail returns from WalMart, etc. At that time there was a question and conspiracy theories that maybe these blister boxes did not contain patch and jersey cards and Donruss had packaged all of the leftovers and dumped them on the retail market as "hobby". I am happy to say that your break and one I read yesterday that was posted previously, dispell the conspiracy theory. I am happy! :)

rainmanesq

Aug 31, 2008
Tom Oates said:
[quote="All In Cards":3fv79w16]stated odds? Where? Blisters boxes don't have odds, they are just hobby packs.

Yes, Hobby packs in blister form so 1:5 is what I was referring to. As I mentioned earlier, there was some debate in the past as some of us suckers bought so called "factory direct" blister lots on eBay which turned out to be retail returns from WalMart, etc. At that time there was a question and conspiracy theories that maybe these blister boxes did not contain patch and jersey cards and Donruss had packaged all of the leftovers and dumped them on the retail market as "hobby". I am happy to say that your break and one I read yesterday that was posted previously, dispell the conspiracy theory. I am happy! :)[/quote:3fv79w16]

the past few blister breaks I’ve seen have also dispelled the conspiracy theories. I have 2 blister cases coming, but they don’t arrive til 12/29 b/c I’m on the west coast. Hopefully my cases will match the hobby odds.

Members online

Latest posts