Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My first sketch card through commission

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
So i submitted a request to artist Lina Azevedo for a Stephen Strasburg sketch. And i just got an email with the finished product. I should have it in a few days. Im very pleased with it. Ill get a better scan when it comes in.

SC-StrasburgEM1.jpg

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
moxacaine said:
So i submitted a request to artist Lina Azevedo for a Stephen Strasburg sketch. And i just got an email with the finished product. I should have it in a few days. Im very pleased with it. Ill get a better scan when it comes in.

SC-StrasburgEM1.jpg

I see no reason to not be pleased with that card. She did a great job there...

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
MojoDan said:
moxacaine said:

SC-StrasburgEM1.jpg

I see no reason to not be pleased with that card. She did a great job there...

yeah and for only $25 too.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Are sketch cards relatively cheap as a whole? Or do tehy command big bucks depending on the player? I never look for them....

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
MojoDan said:
Are sketch cards relatively cheap as a whole? Or do tehy command big bucks depending on the player? I never look for them....

depends on teh player and the quality of the sketch for the most part but overall i think sketch prices have fallen quite a bit.

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
Sweet! I commisoned this one from the beltran collector guy. $25 is a pretty good deal moxi! Is the back colored? or is it wood?

denkersketch.jpg

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
boxbreaker44 said:
Sweet! I commisoned this one from the beltran collector guy. $25 is a pretty good deal moxi! Is the back colored? or is it wood?

denkersketch.jpg

i dunno, ill find out when it comes in. i assume its just a normal card stock.

Members online

Latest posts