Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

pretty cool story

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

colts1888

Aug 28, 2008
NY
So my dad works at a bagel/cafe shop in lower Westchester NY. Today walks in an actor from the TV show third watch. For all you third watch fans his name is billy renner. Anyways he starts talking to my dad about sports, acting etc. So Renner tells my dad that his grandfather played for the 1935 Michgan football team as a QB and was MVP. My dad told him how I'm a huge sports fan. Renner told my dad that he will bring in something sports related tomorrow for me. What do you guys think it will be.I have not a clue as to what it will be nor does my dad as Renner said it will be a Christmas surprise.

colts1888

Aug 28, 2008
NY
P_Manning 18 said:
colts1888 said:
What do you guys think it will be.

Cool story.

Ill go with a 1952 Topps Mickey Mantle.

wow imagine that would be amazing

o yea Billy renner went to the HS i was suppose to go to but never did(trinity Paqling) and he played baseball,footbnall and basketball and his OL and 1b was none other than MO Vaughn

colts1888

Aug 28, 2008
NY
Philip J. Fry said:
Could be something related to his grandfather playing football.

Yea thats what im thinking like a football,team photo etc

but man would the pujols or mantle be sweet ;)

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
colts1888 said:
Philip J. Fry said:
Could be something related to his grandfather playing football.

Yea thats what im thinking like a football,team photo etc

but man would the pujols or mantle be sweet ;)

Not to be a piss but don't get your hopes up. It will probably be something to do with UofM or his grandpa. Or a golf towel. If you are hoping for something huge you'll be disappointed so just take it for whatever it is and be happy someone was nice enough to give you something. Don't mean to preach but you sound a little more excited than probably what you'll get. :D

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
wideright said:
Not to be a piss but don't get your hopes up. It will probably be something to do with UofM or his grandpa. Or a golf towel. If you are hoping for something huge you'll be disappointed so just take it for whatever it is and be happy someone was nice enough to give you something. Don't mean to preach but you sound a little more excited than probably what you'll get. :D

You never know. Maybe the OP will be really excited about those things. I think he is just kdding around about theMantle & Pujols.

Members online