Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

RE: Strasburg signs Multi Year Deal with Topps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thegreathambino

Jan 17, 2009
RE: Strasburg signs Multi Year Deal with Topps

I just clicked on the thread below that said how he was signed by Topps. I read the article and then read this quote:

“I can’t wait to see myself in uniform on my first Topps card,” said Strasburg. “That’s when I know I will have truly made it as a baseball player.”

Is it just me that thinks this is very un-true? Getting a baseball card does not = making it in the MLB. I'd say winning games, contributing towards a team is making it in the MLB. I don't know, I just saw that and I thought "wow"

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Re: Complete Josh Hamilton Checklist?

The OPG has a feature where you can download an entire player's checklist in PDF format. You need a subscription (or find someone with a subscription who can help you).

thegreathambino

Jan 17, 2009

nevermore said:
The OPG has a feature where you can download an entire player checklist in PDF format. You need a subscription (or find someone with a subscription who can help you).

the OPG.. thats the official price guide(beckett.com)? I have a 1month subscription to beckett pricing right now. How do i download the file?

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York

thegreathambino said:
nevermore said:
The OPG has a feature where you can download an entire player checklist in PDF format. You need a subscription (or find someone with a subscription who can help you).

the OPG.. thats the official price guide(beckett.com)? I have a 1month subscription to beckett pricing right now. How do i download the file?

Search for Hamilton and click on the first entry for "Hamilton, Josh" and when you get to the next screen there should be a link for PDF somewhere in the "Pricing Snapshot" box.

thegreathambino

Jan 17, 2009

nevermore said:
thegreathambino said:
nevermore said:

Search for Hamilton and click on the first entry for "Hamilton, Josh" and when you get to the next screen there should be a link for PDF somewhere in the "Pricing Snapshot" box.
thanks a ton man. I wasn't here for the old BMB, so i don't really use/ know how to use beckett. haha.. I appreciate it!

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Without over-thinking it, I's say he's just referring to the tangible "proof of accomplishment" that seeing your very own baseball card would provide. Like he's saying that that is the moment it will finally sink in what he has accomplished up to this very early point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online