Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Cards you are ashamed of owning.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Moving past the obvious fact that being a grown up and collecting trading cards meant for kids. ;) What are some of the cards in your collection that you are not proud of owing.

Here is mine:

HidekiIrabu.jpg

bodiaz

Jan 19, 2009
Sarah.jpg

Only bought it because he looks like Sarah Jessica Parker.

I have a ton of Dre Henson cards that you wopuld think I would be ashamed of, but I am not. Still one of the most talented athletes I have ever seen. Still don't think he got enough of a chance in the NFL.

xcantgobackx

Aug 20, 2008
Jersey Shore
nevermore said:
Moving past the obvious fact that being a grown up and collecting trading cards meant for kids. ;) What are some of the cards in your collection that you are not proud of owing.

Here is mine:

HidekiIrabu.jpg

Don't be ashamed of that, Ravi! I actually would love to find a decent Irabu for my 98 Yanks collection. Haha!

Anthony

Nov 20, 2008
San Diego area
Any card I have of Brian/Marcus Giles and Julio Lugo... I'm sure there are more guys guilty of domestic violence, those just come to mind.

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York
xcantgobackx said:
nevermore said:

Here is mine:

HidekiIrabu.jpg

Don't be ashamed of that, Ravi! I actually would love to find a decent Irabu for my 98 Yanks collection. Haha!

I have been trying to find an Irabu for you but the guy I got mine from is keeping his second copy.

Members online

Latest posts