Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Know when people post they "found" a card they forgot about,

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mudcatsfan

Aug 7, 2008
Know when people post they "found" a card they forgot about, and you just want to smack them?

I just found 1% of all the Zach Greinke Rookie Refractors.

scan coming.

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
Wha..wha...what?! How many is that? 50? 25? However many, that's a sick find. I'll bet you wish you'd have found them a couple of months ago..

Ant

Mudcatsfan

Aug 7, 2008
That's right, 2002 Chrome draft had just THREE hundred serial numbered refractors

Here's 3 of them that i didn't remember i had (plus one raw one that i did know about) from back when he was a mentally fragile highly talented youngster. They were in a box with a stack of Jason Dubois, Chad Span, and Brian Dopirak refractors.

Its like Christmas !!!

ScannedImage.jpg

Jul 30, 2009
Not as good as yours but Ive got a Greinke find too.

I have/had about 20-25 of each 2002 BDP card and when he got hot out of the gates this year, I could ony find a couple of them. I thought I had sold them all at some point but really couldnt remember when.

Around the Summer I looked in a cabinet I rarely go into and there was the stack of 20 or so BDP Greinkes right in the front.

Members online