Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Yankee Stadium Legacy memorabilia question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jswaykos

Dec 10, 2009
San Diego, CA
I found these two memorabilia cards in a Yankee Stadium Legacy box set. As you can see, there is no player pictured or mentioned... any clue as to what these are???

YankeeStadiumLegacyCards.jpg

YankeeStadiumLegacyCardsBacks.jpg

js0000001

Oct 1, 2008
I like 'em

Was it from one of these?

661231.JPG

djrulz

Aug 7, 2008
Jamestown
Those were from boxed sets from QVC or something. I doubt you'd be able to find out who the player was. Upper Deck probably had a bunch of no-name Yankees players jerseys and bats and put them in them. They are probably all from Shane Spencer, Ricky Ledee, Kevin Maas, type players.

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
crosby87 said:
That is just stupid to feature memorabilia on a card and not say from which player it is from.

It's okay, there are a lot of stupid yankee collectors, so they will feel right at home with this product...
:lol: :lol: :lol: ::facepalm::

jswaykos

Dec 10, 2009
San Diego, CA
brouthercard said:
crosby87 said:
That is just stupid to feature memorabilia on a card and not say from which player it is from.

It's okay, there are a lot of stupid yankee collectors, so they will feel right at home with this product...

Easy there... was just asking, and it was a favor for someone else. His first reaction was that they were dumb, anyway! I was just curious. I realize they're not super rare and not from anyone decent.

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
jswaykos said:
brouthercard said:
crosby87 said:

Easy there... was just asking, and it was a favor for someone else. His first reaction was that they were dumb, anyway! I was just curious. I realize they're not super rare and not from anyone decent.

I was just joking. There are a lot of Yankee collectors out there who pay stupid prices for high end yankee stuff, though.

jswaykos

Dec 10, 2009
San Diego, CA
brouthercard said:
jswaykos said:
brouthercard said:
crosby87 said:

I was just joking. There are a lot of Yankee collectors out there who pay stupid prices for high end yankee stuff, though.

With that, I will agree!

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York
djrulz said:
Those were from boxed sets from QVC or something. I doubt you'd be able to find out who the player was. Upper Deck probably had a bunch of no-name Yankees players jerseys and bats and put them in them. They are probably all from Shane Spencer, Ricky Ledee, Kevin Maas, type players.

Yes, they were from the White (Goldin's) YSL Box Set, a QVC exclusive. Here is the product checklist from UD:
http://sports.upperdeck.com/collectorsz ... &sid=52071

An overview of the set, courtesy of A Cardboard Problem
http://cardboardproblem.blogspot.com/20 ... egacy.html

Members online

Latest posts