Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Another 09 BDP error

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

19braves77

Oct 23, 2008
Pensacola, FL
Chris Wade is a shortshop in the Marlins system but on his card it is someone pitching. Its not him pictured anyways....

!BiCdS1gBGk~$(KGrHqIH-CYEsLCt-zpkBLM(6bSCfQ~~_35.jpg

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
This isn't the first time topps/bowman has screwed up.

The messed up Tommy Everidge last year as well.

19braves77

Oct 23, 2008
Pensacola, FL
The only reason i care is because sometimes both players will not sign the card.

Example: Juan Fransico & Chris Valakia screw up. One is dark skinned and one is white !

Chris will sign the front but Juan will not sign the back.

thenumberonemetfan

Aug 7, 2008
Bronx,Ny
19braves77 said:
The only reason i care is because sometimes both players will not sign the card.

Example: Juan Fransico & Chris Valakia screw up

Why would you want someone to sign the back of a card?

19braves77

Oct 23, 2008
Pensacola, FL
With wrong player cards I usually have the player pictured sign the front and the player that isn't but whose info is listed sign the back.

So for example: Chris is pictured on the front of Juan card and will sign it. Juan will not sign the back of the card nor will he sign the front.

The card I am talking about is this card:

http://cgi.ebay.com/2008-BOWMAN-CHR...ZViewItemQQptZUS_Baseball?hash=item439b9f535e

andyduke86

Nov 22, 2008
thenumberonemetfan said:
19braves77 said:

Example: Juan Fransico & Chris Valakia screw up

Why would you want someone to sign the back of a card?

Alot of players either refuse to sign these error cards or only sign them on the back, that is why. There are plenty of examples but I'm drawing a blank at the moment of guys who do this.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts