Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I now understand why you chromies go crazy SCANS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Well my buddy that owns a shop here near me gave me my Christmas present this afternoon. It amounted to a half case of Draft. I was blown away by this kind gesture. I have helped him throughout the year with several large projects he's been working on so I was figuring a pack of 93 Triple Play or something like that.

Well lets just say that after we got done laughing and sharing old stories, I started ripping as he likes to see me bust wax. I ended up doing fairly well with my results.

I hit two gold refractor autos

Scan10330.jpg

Scan10329.jpg

a couple refractor autos and arguably the biggest hit in my life,

A Superfractor autograph!

Scan10331.jpg

Just holding it in my hand made me realize the excitement that you guys feel and enjoy when you collect your guys. This thing is beautiful. I will be posting my break results on the box break threads but I figured I would tell all of you now that I understand why you do what you do and feel the way you do about your prospects and prized cards such as Superfractors or gold refractor autos.

thenumberonemetfan

Aug 7, 2008
Bronx,Ny
Re: I now understand why you chromies go crazy

"I started ripping as he likes to see me bust wax"

lol

Who was it?

Congrats on pulling your first superfractor I have yet to pull any type of 1/1

rainmanesq

Aug 31, 2008

Congrats dude. Despite busting an ungodly # of chrome boxes, I’ve never pulled a super auto (in fact, I only pulled my first super in 2009 LOL).

now scan that sexysuper

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008

:D :D :D :D :D :D

This is gonna be great.

carlitoson

Aug 7, 2008

Congratulations!

Saying the "S" word around here is like chumming for sharks. :)

kentuckyderby

Aug 7, 2008
was Chicago now Glendale AZ

Well my buddy that owns a shop here near me gave me my Christmas present this afternoon. Well, a guy I know who rarely showers, wears throwback jerseys, and eats a ton of fastfood gave me a Christmas present this afternoon.It amounted to a half case of Draft.He gave me some leftover stuff that he couldn't sell. I was blown away by this kind gesture.I blew....forget it. I have helped him throughout the year with several large projects he's been working onI kind of stalk him and both of us have waaaaay to much free time on our hands so I was figuring a pack of 93 Triple Play or something like that. I expected something big and if he didn't come thru, I was going to rip him off when he wasn't looking

Well lets just say that after we got done laughing and sharing old storiesSo, after the backrubs, I started ripping as he likes to see me bust waxWaaaaaay to easy to go the wrong path with this past statement. I ended up doing fairly well with my results.I didn't pull jacksquat like Mox usually does

I hit two gold refractor autosSchwiinggg!

A Superfractor autograph!Made me forget about my Zimmerman 1/1

Just holding it hopefully "it" means his card in my hand made me realize the excitement that you guys feel and enjoy when you collect your guys. This thing is beautiful. I will be posting my break results on the box break threads but I figured I would tell all of you now that I understand why you do what you do and feel the way you do about your prospects and prized cards such as Superfractors or gold refractor autos

Congrats Blanning. Just having some fun

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina

kentuckyderby said:
Well my buddy that owns a shop here near me gave me my Christmas present this afternoon. Well, a guy I know who rarely showers, wears throwback jerseys, and eats a ton of fastfood gave me a Christmas present this afternoon.It amounted to a half case of Draft.He gave me some leftover stuff that he couldn't sell. I was blown away by this kind gesture.I blew....forget it. I have helped him throughout the year with several large projects he's been working onI kind of stalk him and both of us have waaaaay to much free time on our hands so I was figuring a pack of 93 Triple Play or something like that. I expected something big and if he didn't come thru, I was going to rip him off when he wasn't looking

Well lets just say that after we got done laughing and sharing old storiesSo, after the backrubs, I started ripping as he likes to see me bust waxWaaaaaay to easy to go the wrong path with this past statement. I ended up doing fairly well with my results.I didn't pull jacksquat like Mox usually does

Just holding it hopefully "it" means his card in my hand made me realize the excitement that you guys feel and enjoy when you collect your guys. This thing is beautiful. I will be posting my break results on the box break threads but I figured I would tell all of you now that I understand why you do what you do and feel the way you do about your prospects and prized cards such as Superfractors or gold refractor autos

Thanks for nearly helping me ruin what I thought to be a good computer.....I nearly lost my drink all over it I laughed so hard.

johnny rook

Aug 10, 2008
CA

Congrats on the unbelievable, at least until you show some scans, half case of Draft. Merry Christmas!

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008

How does a man like Blan celelbrate the best pull of his life you ask????

(whoever has the picture of that giant hamburger please post it here)

:D

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke

kentuckyderby said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .
thanks for making my day

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY

if you dont scan the golds and super within 10 minutes, we are gonna kick your ass!!!!

grats on the awesome pull, buddy!!

dave

Latest posts