Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Worth it?

Would you have made the drive tonight?

• Yes, we are talking about the release of BCDP!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

muchuckwagon

Oct 8, 2008
Deceased
Jumped online at 3:00 today while at work and noticed UPS tried to deliver my '09 BCDP. So after work, I decided to drive the 35-40 minutes each way to get my cards. Oh yeah, I did this while trying to negotiate the final terms on the purchase of our new house. The woman said I was crazy for driving all that way when I could have simply got my package on Monday!

That was until I told her the package was baseball cards. At the end of the day, I got the cards and a hell of a steal on an incredible house....and everyone is happy.

So, would you have make the 1.5 hour round-trip for the cards or waited until Monday?

muchuckwagon

Oct 8, 2008
Deceased
kentuckyderby said:
No Sing off or Glee on tonight so why not?

I have never seen an episode of Glee but a co-worker tried to explain the premise of the show.....and from what I gather, that is not something any straight man should watch. Never...Glee. What has this world come to these days?

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
muchuckwagon said:
kentuckyderby said:

I have never seen an episode of Glee but a co-worker tried to explain the premise of the show.....and from what I gather, that is not something any straight man should watch. Never...Glee. What has this world come to these days?

So you havnt watched the show yet why? ;)

muchuckwagon

Oct 8, 2008
Deceased
ThoseBackPages said:
muchuckwagon said:
kentuckyderby said:

That one night we spent together doesn't make me ****....I was just curious!

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
muchuckwagon said:
ThoseBackPages said:
muchuckwagon said:
kentuckyderby said:

DMC begs to differ!

muchuckwagon

Oct 8, 2008
Deceased
ThoseBackPages said:
muchuckwagon said:
ThoseBackPages said:
muchuckwagon said:
kentuckyderby said:

DMC begs to differ!

If you use your hand in bowling alley....that doesn't count, right?

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
muchuckwagon said:
ThoseBackPages said:
muchuckwagon said:
ThoseBackPages said:
muchuckwagon said:
[quote="kentuckyderby":1mcxf06k]No Sing off or Glee on tonight so why not?

DMC begs to differ!

If you use your hand in bowling alley....that doesn't count, right?[/quote:1mcxf06k]

depends on the year, post 2008 it counts

Members online

Latest posts