Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

09 Donruss Limited Break Slideshow MOJO

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

arod305

Aug 7, 2008
Well I have opened three boxes of this stuff and pulled two slideshows so I am doing pretty well with it. Everything can be had, besides the Moreno. Scans will be up sometime

Base
Tony ****
LenDale White
John Elway
Julius Jones Spot light /10

Hits
Nathan Brown Phenoms Auto /399
Eugene Monroe Draft Day Patch /100
Knowshon Moreno Limited Slideshow Auto /50

arod305

Aug 7, 2008
Daltonb1219 said:
Scan or ban

Shut up noob... I dont think there is any question to the credibility of my cards in the thread. Like I said in the thread you ******* I would get scans up when I could

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
arod305 said:
Daltonb1219 said:
Scan or ban

Shut up noob... I dont think there is any question to the credibility of my cards in the thread. Like I said in the thread you ******* I would get scans up when I could
Holy **** calm down. I wasnt trying to hit a nerve damn. You should really read the daily thread more often.

Every time some one gets something we say scan or ban.

And im the *******? ::facepalm::

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
arod305 said:
Well I have opened three boxes of this stuff and pulled two slideshows so I am doing pretty well with it. Everything can be had, besides the Moreno. Scans will be up sometime

Base
Tony ****<<<<<<<< :lol:
LenDale White
John Elway
Julius Jones Spot light /10

Hits
Nathan Brown Phenoms Auto /399
Eugene Monroe Draft Day Patch /100
Knowshon Moreno Limited Slideshow Auto /50
Holy crap I thought for a second this was a legit card ::facepalm:: :lol:

arod305

Aug 7, 2008
Daltonb1219 said:
arod305 said:
Daltonb1219 said:
Scan or ban

Holy shat calm down. I wasnt trying to hit a nerve damn. You should really read the daily thread more often.

Every time some one gets something we say scan or ban.

And im the *******? ::facepalm::

Sorry bro, I just use to hate when people on beckett would come in and troll threads just to say that crap. So yes, that is one of my pet peeves I guess.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
arod305 said:
Daltonb1219 said:
Scan or ban

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Trust me... Nobody questioning your huge Moreno Mojo /50 ;) as you know by now

Decent hit for sure

arod305

Aug 7, 2008
wheeler281 said:
arod305 said:
Daltonb1219 said:
Scan or ban

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Trust me... Nobody questioning your huge Moreno Mojo /50 ;) as you know by now

Decent hit for sure

haha for sure I could see if it was a logo shield 1/1

Members online

Latest posts